Just Another Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Jon and I love trading - this is one of my favorite hobbies and passions! I want to learn more and get better day by day! I’m a pilot in the Army and want to find other people in the forex community who trade similar strategies to me! I consider myself a swing trader (I place trades on the 1H) and only use the MACD and supply/demand levels to trade! I want to simplify the way I trade and am hoping to find like-minded individuals who like simplicity! If there are any experienced traders here, I’d love to connect and pick your brain a little bit to learn about what helps you stay successful! I risk no more than 2% per trader and go for a 2 to 1 RR almost every time! I trade most major pairs and some minor pairs as well. I would eventually like to get into gold and US30!

If you have any questions about me, please feel free to reach out!

1 Like

most welcome to this community , this forum is full of education , i hope you will be benefited from this , have a very good journey . happy trading

hi and welcome

Hi Jon, welcome! Best of luck to you

welcome to baby pips. enjoy your stay , this community is very friendly , hope you will enjoy this environment.