Just finished leaning the school of pipsology.. What's next?

Hi. I have just finished leaning at school of pipsology. Now what’s next? I fill like i have just said goodbye to my best Friend. I can just go back and just start all over again. How will i move on my own? I’m missing this friend minutes after the goodbye.

2 Likes

choose a broker to open up a demo account with so you can start practicing, and start developing a strategy

3 Likes

@fxpiping, may I suggest that you open a sim account and learn to be consistently profitable using the education before risk real money.

1 Like

Hello @fxpiping! Congratulations on finishing the School of Pipsology! You can now start practicing with demo account. Don’t worry, you can still go back to some lessons of the School if you need to while you’re on a demo.

Good luck and see you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I have just started trading on demo. I’m trying following my plan here… I don’t know…

Like what everyone’s said, you may open a demo account and start to practice. I suggest that you also open a trading journal here so that you can track your progress and others may help you out easily if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You don’t have to say goodbye to babypips - you can replace it with the forums! Welcome and we look forward to seeing more of your posts round here. You can start with a trading journal also once you demo trade.

1 Like