Just introducing myself

yes it does

it works for all instruments once you understand it

also, i’ve noticed that for some reason babypips has re numbered all my numbers to restart from 1 again.
that’s weird

You’re welcome for the lengthy reply by the way
it’s the best summarized advice i could give you

as for sites like this one
i really have not found anything worth while looking at to be honest, Not like this.
this is the best starting point to learn your basics

1 Like

Going to by the lengths of all your posts here you are far from direct!!

No… I’m direct
that’s all

if a person asks a question… i answer
if they want clarification or it’s a technical topic, you get a longer post because more information needs to be conveyed
simple as that.

1 Like

:laughing: this is what I meant

Hello, Bobble, welcome to the Babypips forum!

I see! :slight_smile: There really are a few concepts that are somewhat hard to grasp but, rereading helps me a lot too! In fact, I make sure I reread each section because it really helps me understand things better. :smiley:

I’m already in my UNDERGRADUATE section. I’m so excited 'cause I’m almost done. Lol.[quote=“bobble, post:5, topic:130065”]
Have you tried a demo trading account yet?
[/quote]

Yeah. I have. I’ve been working on my demo account recently, you know, trying out a few things I’ve learned. But, I guess, opening up a demo trading account now wouldn’t hurt. At least you get to put the concepts to practice right away. :slight_smile:

I look forward to speaking again soon! :smiley: I hope we could learn from each other.

1 Like

I’m also new to here! :slight_smile: Please welcome me too!~

2 Likes

WELCOME… YOUNG PADOWAN to the Jedi School of Babypips
Please. enter into this domain and BE CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS

so let me say once again…

WELCOME
hang on… Let me bold that .so that you feel welcomed enough

WELCOME

NO. NO… still not good enough
Needs something else

hang on

Italics, that’s it

WELCOME

THAT’S BETTER

Now… you are truly Welcomed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello Neumal! :slight_smile: Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask questions from the super cool members here. Most of them are willing to help us noobs! Haha.

Are you currently going through BabyPips’ School of Pipsology?
I hope we get to interact and learn more from each other as time passes. :smiley:

Hi @bobble! Welcome to the forums! You are definitely at the right place to learn. The School of PIpsology has everything you need to get started on forex trading.

Good luck and hope to hear more about your journey here in the forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings @neumal and welcome to the BabyPips.com community!

1 Like

There’s a lot of love on this forum… huh hehe

1 Like

Hi all,
I am a beginner to FX and I’m also currently reading through the School Psychology. I have been trading for 6 months but I’m still on the learning curve.

I like trading, do my analysis and checklist for the week.

I really like what you have said @Martin K regarding your Eureka moment, to be honest I have seen myself in it, very enlightened.

That’s it for me and nice to meet you all.

Happy Friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re Welcome mate, i appreciate it

Hello, Raziel2017, welcome to the forum!

Hi Raziel! :smiley: Welcome to the community. How far are you into the School? :slight_smile:

I look forward to learning and growing as forex traders together!

Hi ria,

Thanks for the welcome.

I’m in the summer school even if it’s winter even if it’s winter right now :yum:. What about you?

The course that I like so far is “The popular Chart Indicator” in Elementary school.

Did trade in demo account or real account at the moment?.

Good trade to you.

:wink:

1 Like

Hi Raziel! :slight_smile: I liked that too! Hahaha. Although sometimes I find them confusing. Huhu.

Right now, I’m playing with a demo account. How about you? :smiley:

Welcome to the forums, @bobbie, @neumal and @Raziel2017! See you around! :slight_smile:

Hellow everyone newbie here,all the way from South Africa,hoping to learn