Just joined babypips

Hello everyone, I am new here and ill really love to go into trading and be financially free. and I believe I can learn a lot from this platform

2 Likes

Welcome welcooome! :blush: I think you’ve come at the right place to start learning about trading. :smiley: The school here is free so you might wanna check that out. :blush: If you ever have any questions, don’t be shy to ask! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the school can be accessed by the learn forex link right??

Hey there, welcome! This platform can be a great resource for learning and connecting with other traders. Best of luck on your trading journey!

2 Likes

Thank you like wise :relieved:

1 Like

Yep! :blush: Or you can also use this one

1 Like

Weeeelllllccccooommmeeee! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Enjoy the free resources here. Good luck and we will be looking forward to your progress!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Ekeminiuma. There really is a lot to learn here. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @jc97. Are you new to trading too or just new here in the community?

1 Like

Welcome! Hope you could introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your trading journey so far.

1 Like

Not having money is being financially free.There is no fast track to becoming a successful profitable trader.

1 Like

Hi Ekeminiuma

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of friendly people here with lots of trading knowledge. I hope you enjoy your trading journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to The Family!

Yes, I’m new to trading and the community. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

How has it been so far for you?

It’s going okay, I have been learning a lot. I just need to be more discipline with studying thanks for asking what about you?

The learning never ends. Same about discipline. Mine is discipline in following through with my trading plan.

1 Like

Oh really how long have you been trading?