Just my introduction

I’m a newbie…and super excited to get started.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community! Start with the education section here and take your time learning. Good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Always amazed how many new people join every day.

Welcome! Take it slow, only risk what you can lose, realize 90% fail. Be one of the few to last. Read, learn, practice, plan.

ICT "inner circle trader "/SMC “smart money concepts” are scammers stay away from anyone who talks about them.

Learn price action. Ignore indicators.

Have fun and happy trading.

1 Like

Welcome welcome! :blush: This is my favorite trading community cause people here are nice and helpful. So if you have anything that’s confusing to you, just go ahead and ask! :smiley: I’m sure other members would also try to reply. :blush:

Welcome! Always nice to see new people around here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey there. Welcome to the community my friend. It’s really nice to meet new faces on the platform.

Hi there, welcome to the forum! I believe that you will definitely learn a lot from everyone here. Keep an open mind and study the market closely. cheers!

You’ve made the right decision; this community is welcoming and educational. Wishing you an informed journey and great success.