Just Registered!

Just registered a while ago, call me Gaga. I trade Forex and Crypto mainly, I look forward to learning from you guys and hopefully register with the school here to acquire more knowledge.

Hello and welcome, Gaga! It’s nice to meet you and I’m wishing you luck!

as a beginner trading crypto is really a tough and compilated issue. need a perfect risk management.

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there . happy trading and good luck.

Love the naaame! :blush: Haha. :smiley: Welcome welcome! If you have any questions about the school, don’t be scared to just ask away here! :smiley: Oh! And also, what coins do you currently trade? :blush: Anyway, good luuuuck!

demo is good but instead of demo that is really important to trade in a micro account which really supportive to bring live trading knowledge and experience.

This is true, thanks for the advice, most times I just focus on new ones with potential. Buy and and hold them.

Welcome Gaga. The best thing you can do for yourself is to take the course and finish it before going back to the trading platform. It helps a lot

Welcome to the community, Gaga. How’s it been?