Just signed up

Hi all

I have just registered with babypips. I have been trading with a demo account for about 6 weeks. Some success, some disasters. I am learning each day, and am enjoying it thoroughly. I live in Johannesburg.
I envisage trading full time.

I have read some of the threads on babypips. It is encouraging to see that others share your goals, and find the same hurdles to overcome. Whilst I am ready to make mistakes, I trust I will be able to benefit from the mistakes (and successes) of others.

Welcome GrayZone and glad to have you aboard! Don’t be afraid to make mistakes as they are a part of the learning process and skill development in this long, long journey. Good luck and always glad to have new friends from Johannesburg join us :slight_smile:

Welcome to babypips, I am a newcomer as well and live in VA, but travel to Poland for medical school. I am getting through the program pretty fast, but still am not at the demo stage yet. I want to follow babypips to the letter and make sure I don’t miss anything. Annie

Hello, welcome to the forum!
I agree, this a good place to learn both from the experience and mistakes of others willing to share them.