Just wondering how my S/L nad T/P looks

Chart USDJPY., D1, 2013.12.21 23:32 UTC, Excel Markets, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots D1 Daily
Chart USDJPY., H4, 2013.12.21 23:38 UTC, Excel Markets, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots H4 4hr

please take a loook and give me some advice on anything you would change. my S/L :102.905
my T/P: 104.072 also I bought in at 102.905

after looking at the M4 channel trend that I sort of see is it fair to increase the T/P and also increase the S/L since the trend is increasing. thanks in advance I know this is newbie island and imma newbie so bear with me please

bump imI’m new

Every trader will have a different opinion and perspective on what a good stop-loss or take-profit target is.

I’m new, so take what I have to say with a grain of salt, but I think it looks fine (based off what I’ve read on Price Action).

I actually would’ve waited for price to fall lower (maybe 103.79) before entering…

yes a lot I thought the same thing, thing is I didnt think about that till after I set my TP and SL… anyway thanks again for the reply and Ill be sure to work on my entry point

I use average movement of prices for last 10 days and this is my T/P, my S/L is 1,3 times less than T/P, because I use ratio 1,3:1.
On your chart this relationship looks huge, your T/P is several times smaller than a S/L.
Maybe that’s your tactic, I do not know. The baby pips school has a nice explanation, here’s a link:
Reward-to-Risk Ratio | Risk Management | Senior Year | Undergraduate