Justforex cleaned my deposit + profits for the past 3 years. SCAM

My account was cleaned from 15000 to 0 last week
deposit + profits since 2019

if you can elaborate a bit more im sure you get feedback

This is the main reason prop firms are becoming more appealing to me by the day. I get to avoid situations such as this. Sorry for your loss. I hope there is some way to recover at least your deposit.

For those who read the above post, I suggest you look at this.

these thieves sent an email saying they got software failure for the last 3 years, thats why they suffered losses from my profitable trading ))

Dear Community and sagamore,

Thank you for bringing the issue into a discussion.

Taking into consideration your trading activities on our platforms, we stand by our prior decision and will not resume our cooperation with you. As communicated in an email sent to you by our Security team, you have violated the Client Agreement, and necessary actions were undertaken in accordance with clause 4.1.12 of the Client Agreement, which states that The Company may revise the results of Client’s transactions in the following cases:

• if transactions have been executed at non-market quotations;
  • in the case of software failure that has caused a delay in the provision of a quotation or the provision of a non-market quotation that used by the Client in his trading operations;
  • if the intensity of sending trading queries from Client’s terminal to the Company’s server create an overload, which interferes with the execution of other Clients orders;
  • if the transactions are in breach of the provisions of this Agreement and attachments thereto.

A copy of that document, the terms of which you agreed to upon opening a Back Office with us, is available publicly on our website.

The principal amount of all the deposits that you have previously made have already been withdrawn by you, and the Company canceled specifically the results of the orders that were in violation of the aforementioned clause of the Client Agreement, rendering your allegations false and not based on factual reality, which is a calculated and conscious spread of misinformation.

Best regards,
Justforex Team

Justforex everything you are telling is false.
You are a gang of crooks.
When you would be ready to open discussion, I would be here.
But remember, you would be paying 1% for each day of using my funds

It sounds like they say you were the one who broke the contract between yourself and Justforex because you traded outside the T&C’s.

Can you describe what they mean exactly? How were you trading?

it is impossible to trade outside their T&C, cause they do not have any restrictions on trading strategies on raw spread ECN account. I have consulted with them before starting

But Justforex say there are restrictions on how clients can trade. I find it easier to believe that the broker has restrictions than that a trader has found a broker with no restrictions. In my experience that would be unique - all brokers have some restrictions on trading.

Anyway - so, you were scalping?

seems you are trading with wrong brokers. 90% do not have restrictions, of course if they are true STP or ECN but not bucketshop
I was scalping, I have provided screenshot of dialogue with their representative. You can go to their site right now and ask same questions- they would provide you same answers.

btw, near all of my trades were before market started moving, so there were no arbitrage even near these trades. And they know it exactly, thats the reason they blocked even my trading history
Pure scammers

I guess maybe some brokers are happy to say they allow scalping but that’s because a) they want the business and b) they don’t think you’ll make a profit doing it anyway. But then when you actually do make money, suddenly they don’t like it and they find ways to stop you doing it…

What are you going to do to recover your capital?

true brokers are happy to receive their comission and spreads. the only thing they are interested to have a client with good trading volumes. that is not the sujjestion, thats many years of experience

unfortunately because of my location I cannot trade with regulated entities now, only offshore

what am I going to do? I am not going to recover my capital, my capital has recovered next week after this robbery. what I am going to do is to kick this bucketshop out of the business.

Its hard to threaten legal action or action through a regulator when the company is in another country. Same goes in any business sector, not just trading.

You could ask them to send you a full account setting out all deposits, all losses, all gains and all costs - as the Americans say an itemized bill.

Obviously, you are liable for costs such as commission or fees. This applies whether or not you were trading according to the company’s terms & conditions - if you got them to do a trade for you, you must pay for the cost of the trade.

You are liable for the losses from trades in accordance with the company’s T&C’s. But maybe not for losses from trades that breached their T&C’s - if they let you continue trading and did not tell you or stop you, the law enforced where they are might make them liable for these losses.

But if you made profits from trades that breached the company’s T&C’s, I think you can kiss these goodbye. Unless you can pay for a really clever lawyer.

as I mentioned previously, I do not want to threaten legal actions. I just want to kick them out of business. I would be posting on every forum and every social network they advertise at… last week I’ ve sent few hundred pm to their subscribers. At least 10 have already withdrawn their deposits. Next month or next year these scammers will reach me to discuss this situation… all of them do the same again and again… and the day they would start fair conversation, tbey would have to return everything stolen +1% per day for usages of stolen funds according to the laws in my country… or they would go bankrupt