KambonezKilllak from Toronto

Hello All,

I’m just here to learn and gain an understanding of how Forex Trading works. I am so new I don’t even know what questions to ask at this point, but appreciate that there is a community available for support and maybe one day I can be one to be of assistance.

-KB

2 Likes

Welcome.Well, since you don’t have a question, I’ll ask one.

Do you have an account yet? If so, is it live or is it a practice/demo account?

Welcoooome @KambonezKilllak! :smiley: Haha. Wow. That’s quite an interesting username! :joy: Haha. Do you mind sharing what it means? Haha. :smiley: Good luck with your trading journey. :blush:

I appreciate the welcome and apologize for the late reply.

The username is just my xbox gamer tag. Hopefully it helps to gamify this experience and will lead to some success.

Good luck to you as well.

Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome.

No account yet, but as I devote more time to the training I will be looking to open soon I suspect. Any suggestions?

I have three suggestions.

1. Oanda
  2. Oanda
  3. Oanda

I don’t get paid to say that (I am not a good enough trader yet to endorse anyone). But I do love the so :heart_eyes:

Welcome! Make sure to trade only in a demo account until you are comfortable transitioning to a funded account.

I presume you know about the Babypips school of Pipsology. I highly recommend you go through that more than once.

Welcome to BP @KambonezKilllak! Are you trading already or still going through the school? :blush: