KAS37 Trading System

GBPAT2 is forming.

Looks like GSPAT3 is forming. Waiting for the Orange DOT.

GBPAT2 is formed instead.

Looks like now GSPAT3 is forming.

Finally GSPAT3 is formed, confirmed by THE ORANGE DOT. Entry SELL at 200.02.

Move SL to BE, now 10 pip +.

Looks like the waiting GSPAT1 in the making. Trade still open.

Close at 2 pip profit, GSPAT1 did not form.

Hi caireono,
Just back from a nice Easter long weekend holiday out of town…took the laptop but didn’t get an internet connection anywhere but it was nice to get away…from the computer too :wink:

Anyways, what’s this ADX crossing indicator you are using…the blue & orange dots? I’ve got the standard ADX indicator that doesn’t look like that so what is this one all about? :confused:

Attached are the indicators. It indicates when will ADX is crossing upward or downward. Observe the behaviour first.

Somehow I cannot attach the files here - try google ADX Crossing.ex4 and ADX Crossing.mq4

Waiting for GSPAT1 around here.

Entry SELL at GSPAT1 at 199.10

Another crosses happened. Close with -20 pip loss.

Entry BUY at GBPAT1.

Close with 10 pip profit.

Entry BUY at GBPAT2A.

Locking profit at 20 pip.

Seconds later hit SL for 20 pip profit.

GBPAT2 has formed (not on screen just now). Took a risk by late entry BUY at 200.45.

Take too long to break the last swing high, close with - 5pip loss. Another cross has happened also.

Total pip 250308 = 5 pip.

Hi davidg29,
I am refining my cheat sheets as they are a little crude…I’m replacing my hand drawn renditions with actual chart examples. I will send it along when it’s done which should be in a day or two as I have rather limited time to spend on it right now. I think it is a big help :slight_smile: