Keeping it Light...What football team do you support?

Too much heavy stuff on this lobby lol(Politics and Corona)

Keeping it Light…What football team do you support?

1 Like

If you mean real football, not that silly excuse of a game in the US, Im a Man City supporter through and through - always have been since the days we were totally crap.

3 Likes

Club Atletico Boca Juniors!!!

I’m not a huge fan of football, but if I watch a game, this is the team I’m cheering for!

1 Like

I’m more of a winter sports type of person, but now there’s nothing to watch. :frowning:

I must be the only scouser who loathes football ! :grimacing:

Yes of course I mean real football my man!

I am the mighty Tottenham!

1 Like

Arsenal! :star_struck:

@jessoprules

Though my family was always Man City I didn’t ‘officially’ join the ranks until we lost the FA cup final against Spurs in the early 80’s.

I always liked Ardiles and Ricky Villa - but when Villa dribbled that goal past what seemed like the whole Man City team my blue DNA kicked in and I cried and ran to my bedroom.

Hated Spurs ever since!!

1 Like

My condolences…

Real Madrid C.F.

While you read, you might think forex trading to be an easy way of making money. If you want to join the league of consistently profitable traders, you must know that it is likely going to take six months to a year to trade and practice every day. Pulling a regular income from the market is not going to be easy at all.A

High five!

Long team name…

Palmeiras… Campeão da América

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

When we talk about forex trading, there are no restrictions that a forex trader has to face on the basis of their backgrounds. Whether you are a teacher or an engineer, you can learn to trade and make profits limitlessly. Just be thorough with your knowledge and you are good to go.

This thread is about football. Why post that here?

1 Like

Yes seemed very random

I am not supporting any team but I like Liverpool FC for their resilience and spirit in the game.