Kenyan Starting Babypips course.Its all about how you manage your time

Hi,im Joe
I didn’t have any idea on what to do during this corona pandemic. Life’s been tough but I actually bought this link from someone here,I don’t know why he sold it to me but well I’m thankful that i finally found a well structured course outline. Im really excited and ready to learn from you. Patience and a little more time investment pays ,that i know

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the BabyPips forum. I am saddened to hear that somebody thought it was OK to sell you a link to a free information service. But never mind about the fee. You have come to a good place where many members protect new members from scams and scoundrels. If you have not already seen the link to the free Education course, go here and start reading from the start. It is an excellent course and it is free. Best of luck on your trading journey.

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum. It’s a good place to learn, but I hope when you say you bought the link to this site, you just meant the idea to use this link.

Hello and welcome Joe. I hope it didn’t cost you an unreasonable amount of money to get to a place where you’d have eventually landed anyway. Let that be a lesson and be wary of anyone who wants to sell you anything in the form of mentorship/ tutorial/ course to learn trading. All the best.

Hi Joe,
Sorry, the person sold this link to you. I also just joined Babypips, let’s successfully smash the course together.