Key to markets legit or perfect scam?

I just found a broker named Key to markets who claims its ECN and reviews on forex peace army are just to good to belive (4.9stars) they are also fca regulated. But they just seem so perfect to be true does anyone have informations about them or anyone trade with them? Any information highly appreciated

All the reviews I have seen are positive
The only cons is their website looks pretty outdated with some typos :slight_smile:

I am not affiliated to KTM.
We offer … screenshot is from their website

Yeah they seem interesting but almost too sugar coated, but ill keep an eye on them, thanks for reply :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m new to babypips and saw this msg. I have been trading with KTM for the last 2 years on 3 accounts. My experiences are good. Trades are carried out fast, no extra slips etc. Connection speed to their NY based servers is fast (.6-.9 ms) when trading from VPS’s I have with CNS in their NY based datacenter. (My experience with CNS when hardware failures occur is not very good)

I experienced one ‘spike’ problem (during the night in Europe) last year in july which was a glitch in their systems. They corrected that promptly be rolling back trades, equity and incurred drawdowns to a short time before this happened.

So overall I think this is a good broker. I am not affiliated, payed or whatever by them. Just a customer. I hope they keep up they’re good standing, but you never know and can’t predict anaything.

1 Like

I am not familiar with this broker but if the reviews are mostly good and the regulations are fine then you should try. Perhaps you could open a demo account first to check the conditions and the support service as we all know this is quote important. Then if you are happy, I would suggest to start with a small account until you are persuaded that they will be the right broker for you.

1 Like

I am testing it with small live account

1 Like

Let us know your experience :slight_smile:

So far so good,

let see how easy will be to withdraw money once I reach the profit target

1 Like

How is KTM experience so far?

So far so good,
did not reach the profit target yet so no withdrawal tested.

1 Like

It’s a very good broker. I trade with them and they are fine.