Keys on how to analyze

The keys fact on analyzing the market

The key feature to look for on a price chart is a trend. Learn to recognise the most consistent trends to follow, what features they have, how price moves when it pulls back against the trend. Use a moving average or two and then see how this affects your perception of the trend.

Put up another chart with a good trend against the first one and see which you would rather be in and following. Understand the features that differ between the two and how you can recognise them and gauge them.

Profitable trading is more about being in the right positions than getting in.

For me, support/resistant plays a vital role! Because, I always try to follow the market trend! Besides, I don’t use any technical indicators on my chart!

1 Like

There must be a long list of these

1 Like

Years of hard work.

1 Like

It depends on your own trading style! For me, technical analysis is my strength, so I always verify my entry points before opening any new trade position!

1 Like

Well, how do you analyze the valid support and resistant levels? And what’s your main time frame?

The main aspect of analysis of the market remains the same - the technical analysis consisting of price action charts, indicators, and the fundamental analysis consisting of news events. Well, what differentiates the analysis done by a pro from a newbie is how well they do it. There’s no secret to an accurate analysis. Only consistent practice will make you better at it. If you want to practise, backtest the strategies with a wide range of historical data.

In order to find out the similarity in historical price charts the key is to analyse a wide range of historical data. The more charts you analyse, the more chances of finding a greater similarity, and that too with accuracy.

One key feature is to never leave out any of the two main types - fundamental and technical. Forex is trading currencies. And currencies are affected by not only the demand-and-supply, but also various socio-economic factors. Having a knowledge of the current socio-economic activities and comparing that to how the price chart movements fluctuate, will immensely increase your knowledge. If you stay consistent in analysing like this, then you will develop a natural instinct to predict how the chart will move in reaction to certain socio-economic events.

1 Like

I would say learning about price action would be the first step in case of technical analysis. You can start by learning to read price charts to interpret patterns to spot market trends. Fundamental analysis is much more complex and requires in-depth learning in my opinion.

Forex trading is all about trading with a strategy, which is almost entirely dependent on analysis. Analysis is vital since it allows you to obtain an understanding of market trends and make appropriate moves. Technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and sentiment analysis are all significant.

Each strategy is equally important, and neither can be prioritised. Many traders and investors prefer to analyse long-term investments or gain short-term profit using a single analysis method. The best approach is to combine fundamental, technical, and emotional analysis. Each analysis technique relies on the other to provide us with enough data about the Forex market.

I feel analysis of your trading plays an important role in your performance overall. The basics of technical analysis should be understood, including its adaptability to different asset classes and time frames.The time frame a trader selects to study is typically determined by that individual trader’s personal trading style.

1 Like

The first step is to acquire trading knowledge. Forex trading involves daily market analysis and familiarization with terms and procedures. Then, based on your financial status and risk tolerance, you must develop a trading strategy.

took me years to realized that :don’t

Key factor - Economics.
The biggest influence on the forex market comes from macroeconomic statistics of the country, which determine how the country is handling its capital, like inflation. Exchange rates also heavily depend on the performance of the stock, bond, commodity, and other financial markets. In the forex market, statistics relating to international commerce, such as trade deficits and surpluses, are crucial.

Good one mate!

To properly analyze your trade, I believe that it is critical to comprehend the fundamentals of technical analysis and time frame.

There are different types of charts in the forex market used by traders to incorporate technical analysis to determine where to invest their funds. It is up to you to choose a chart type that you understand well, and learn using it in your trades.

There are a few key things to keep in mind when analyzing the forex market.

• First, it is important to look at the overall trend. Is the market moving up, down, or sideways?
  • It is important to look at the individual currency pairs. What is driving each pair?
  • It is important to keep an eye on the economic calendar.
  • Finally, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news.