Kinkas Forex signals

I’m going to be offering free forex trade signals for the whole month of January 2022,it’ll be 2-3 signals weekly with each of them offering the minimum of 15 pips.And be advice that I’ll demonstrate the signals using a DEMO account and I’m not enticing anyone to trade live funds.I wish you good luck in trading.

Hi,
It would be very useful to members here if you can explain the basis of your trading plan that supports the decision making process that drives your forex signals service. Most people come on this forum to learn the underlying knowledge required to trade wisely and safely. Please let us know what differentiates your service from the thousands of others advertised on the internet.

And please remember that nothing is for free. The time that BabyPips members spend on content of this forum should be a contributors main concern. One hour studying School of Pipsology is the best use of a newcomer’s time because of the structured content. So if you wish to compete with that time expenditure of members, please give us something useful to read that is different than your rather predictable introduction statement.

1 Like