KISS Fibanocci Daily 10 to 15 Pips

Hello there!

[B]My trading strategy is super simple[/B] and I always prefer trading methods which have an affinity on KISS
(Keep It Super Simple) :7:

Charts: Any
Duration : 1Hr onwards
Indicators: Fibonacci Retracement Tool and thats it!

[B]Strategy:[/B] I simply draw Fibonacci Retracement on 1hr, 4hrs and on weekly chart and monthly charts and wait till the trend reaches 1.618 extension mark and go for short if its an uptrend and go for long if its a downtrend, this happens almost
regularly on a 1 Hr chart and I target just 5 pips, though there are chances to make 7 to 10 pips, I prefer to stick with 5 pips since that seems to happen almost always. My SL is 14 pips. I apply the same strategy on all the four major charts and target anywhere between 10 to 15 pips a day on an average.

In A 4Hr chart I take the trend of the entire ONE week and if a 1.618 mark matches with the 1.618 of a day then I expect at least 10 Pips on that single trade, in the same way if an entire moth’s extension 1.272 or
1.618 matches with the day’s 1.618 then again I hope to get 10 pips or more.

[U][B]You can post many pending orders with this strategy
[/B][/U]

I delete trades which are more than 7 days old. For example if I mark 1.618 of August 15Th and if it doesn’t hit the 1.618 mark for 7 days then I delete the trade

[B]Warning:[/B] I dont trade with this strategy on any major news breaking day

Please let me know you feedback and tips to sharpen this method, I have been using this as a safe bet and have been rewarded well, please let me know you feedback and comments

This is my Holy Grail method :7:

it’s look nice…simpl…i will try it…i like simpl and i have time to try some method…you must always learn :slight_smile:

Is there anyway to show me how u draw the Fibonacci Ret, I’ve never used it before. I would appreciate if u show me how

Thanks [B]crashgtti[/B] will be waiting for your results :slight_smile:

sure valantinoOO here is the pic

[B]I would love more people to try out this easy strategy [/B]

Dear razor, according to which point have u started drawing the Fibonacci ?

for the uptrend of 11th August (0-100) Check out how to draw Fibonacci in babypips or go to Youtube for clear explanation

i just take 1h chart usdchf from friday take fib and use 23,6 for sell 10 pips and 61,8 for buy 10 pips…today hit 10 pips sell…then i take it on usdjpy and buy 61,8 10 pips also hit…eurusd and gbpusd still waiting…for tuesday i will use monday chart…i take fib from down to up on every pair…

i don’t have time to use 100% your system so i borrow some working idea from you…i hope you don’t blame :slight_smile:

but i will take the time to do exacly you write on… :wink:

lol…of course I don’t blame :slight_smile: but can you please explain in detail about your strategy?? I am very much interested to know :44:

Thank you, It works on any chart but I prefer to work it only on the four major charts mostly EUR/USD because of the spreads and you can apply the same strategy in Higher time frames from 1Hr onwards. Please let me know your feedback:53:

would love to see some expert opinions here

I guess what people want to know is your rules for drawing your fib lines. You said you drew from the uptrend from 11th but on the pic it looks like it was from the 10th and was not at the lowest low which is what I understood you should use as the starting point of the fib lines. So maybe explain with pics where and when you draw your lines. Otherwise this is too subjective as the 1.618 line will be at different places for different traders.

I am keen to try this out.

thanks for writing in Marshalmax. I have taken the LOW and HIGH of 11th only. Similarly I will take high and low of a day and put a sell order (if uptrend) at 1.618 AND Target just 5 PIPS. I have did well with this technique but you should watch out for news breakouts, you should make sure that your trade shouldn’t be hitting when some news is about to breakout

so it is drawn from the high and low of the previous day?

YES! And I do the same thing for a week and month too

can some one contribute to this thread?

Hi razoredges,

I’ve been using a strategy similar to your own, i.e. fibonacci extension levels, but I only draw mine on the DAILY charts. I also mark out horizontal support and resistance levels on the WEEKLY charts, to help confirm whether a pullback is more likely. In addition, I also draw fibo levels on the longer time frames and look for correlations.

In addition, rather than aiming for 10 pips, I aim for a pullback to the next fibonacci level. For example, if I put a position on at the 1.618 level, I aim to take profits at the 1.272 level (or slightly above/below to allow for the spread).

You can also use an averaging system with this method. I have found that the spot with the highest probability of a pullback is at the 2.0 fibo extension level. However, if you have a position on at 1.618 and it keeps going, you can put another one on at 2.0. Then you aim to take profits between 2.0 and 1.618 and allow the 1.618 level position to break even.

Using this method, I use lot sizes which are designed to make an average 10 percent per month on my overall capital, from all my trades in that month. If you can do this, then starting with $5,000 and no withdrawals, you can end up with $1.57 million at the end of 5 years (60 months).

Hope that helps. :slightly_smiling_face: