Kratum to use or not

Ok folks, I do not want to get into a discussion of legality, moral implications, or that crazy Pol in Ft Laud who tried to get it banned. I would like to know if anyone has taken it for chronic pain, and did it work? I would ask Alf seeing as he is from South A., but since the net there is closely monitored, and I don’t know if this is banned in his domicile, I don’t want to get him in trouble.

The Ever Looking For Alternatives VIPER

Never heard of it.
I assume you’re in the States - if so, maybe you can visit a state where CBD oils are legal - get a prescription and give it a try.
I’d start with that.
If that doesn’t work - then give the kratom a try?

My understanding is it is less Psychoactive in standard doses than Cannabis.

The Ever Living Young VIPER

There are 2 types of CBD oils.
One is psycho active (stoners use this one), the other is a pain releaver - meaning you get all the relief without getting high.
That’s where the Sativa and Indica strains differ. One is relaxing and pain releaving, the other gets you high as a kite. :smiley:
So, yeah.
Try finding the one that does not get you high. I think the most famous one in the USA was called Charlotte’s web?
Try contacting the the Stanley brothers. They should be able to give you some insight on the whole science behind the types of CBD oils.