Krazy Pips Welcome

Greetings,

Name is Dustin (Krazy Pips). I have been reading up on FX for past few months and lurking on forums before signing up.

I currently work in the oilfield and have a wife and 4 year old son. I really love to travel and cooking. I served in the military (Army) for about 10 years 2 deployments (Iraq and Afghanistan) My background has been in Engineering and IT before making the switch to the oilfield. I have traveled to quite a few countries in Europe and to most states in the US. I look forward to becoming an active member if Babypips.

My current strategy is to open an account finally after been practicing the past 3 months. My goal is to create and establish a long term income/investment with a 30% annual returns. I feel this is realistic with my plan even though I hear some do less than this and some do more. I am taking a moderate risk when it comes to this and being cautious about not blowing up my account. I am excited to get some positive feedback but also respectful critiques.

Well hopefully this was a decent introduction and eager to learn from those who have reached their consistent levels and improve my goals. I also look to help those from what I learn. That is what makes a great community.

Danke!

1 Like

welcome Sir in this community , in this trading place only most powerful money management can bring good result , otherworld any strategy will not work at all.

Welcome Dustin! Hope things go well for you!

Welcome to the forums, how did your practicing go? Much success?

Welcome my friend

1 Like

Teejy,

So far I have done pretty well practicing. I am at a 70%+ win on profiting.

1 Like

Great job, just remember that demo and real feel very different as emotions will come in to it. Stick to your strategy and I am sure you will do fine.

That’s really good!

welcome! hope things go well for you :slight_smile:

Welcome mate. Take just one advice from me… 3 months are way too small time to start trading seriously. Take more time in practicing and then dive in to the deep.