Kridex or IC Markets?

I would like some help to decide my next broker, I have shortlist between Kridex and IC Markets. Both have very low ECN commissions ($3.50 per 100,000) and Kridex account I have been monitoring the spreads, the average on EURUSD is 0.1 pips, I cannot log in to IC markets account to monitor spreads before verification.

Can anyone comment on the spreads at IC?

The Kridex Pro account is available for $100 and IC is $200 with these conditions.

Thanks for the help.

IC Market mark up is a commission of 0.07 cent for size 0.01.

Kridex is a broker you can rely on to provide you with top quality order execution and the lowest trading costs with transparency, simplicity and without restrictions, IC Markets is the World’s largest True ECN forex broker. They offer Forex, indices, commodities, cryptocurrency and CFD trading on spreads from 0.0 pips.

1 Like

Hey @Boxman82, I have used IC Markets for quite a while… Spreads are pretty good.

Eg: spread on the GBPUSD middle of Euro session (27/11) is 0.1 - 0.3 pips… GBPNZD 0.9 - 1.1 pips.

$200 minimum deposit to open live account… trustworthy broker for withdrawals in Aust. not sure about the rest of the World, but they are regulated by ASIC for what it’s worth… Hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I am going to try out the Kridex VIP account with commisison $2.50 per 100k ($5 per lot) average EURUSD spread Ive recorded since first post is 0.1 pips. I don’t think that can be beaten.

Will feedback on execution speeds later on, wish me luck…

Ive traded with Kridex for few months now, execution is very fast and commissions are low as you said, $5 per round turn. They are not selling loads of nonsense like other brokers, but they just provide low cost trading and high quality execution on STP model, for me its perfect

I do not rate broker KRIDEX is good or bad. But, it seems that little traders comment on it. For example, PEACEARMY I did not find KRIDEX in the evaluation list (but not quickly concluded that good or bad)
Meanwhile, ICMARKET over 600 reviews on PEACEARMY seems good. You can refer to the difference of main pairs right on the homepage: www.icmarkets.com
We can test with small amounts for each broker to feel more realistic