Kuda Forex Signals

Hey! I hope everyone is doing well! I am just coming on here to share with everyone FREE Forex Signals! I will be doing 4 week free trial and if you guys do find some sort of value here I will be creating my own paid membership ($57 every 4 weeks) where I will do analysis and give out my own trades! But to make sure I am all legally backed up I WILL BE OPERATING OUT OF A DEMO ONLY! MEANING There will be no financial harm done. What you choose to do with this information is up to you and that is that!
The hard work you put in will pay off, think of it as an Investment rather than a sacrifice!

“To succeed you must have STICKABILITY”

WHAT I WILL PROVIDE

1. 25-50 Pips Per Week
    this is all you need to make a living/career 1:2 w a 1.5% Risk = 3% Gain week - 12% Per month (Example)
    I will be aiming for 6-8% Per Month!
  2. 1 - 2 Trades per week (EURUSD)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK! Signals Start Tonight!

1 Like

Good Luck :+1:

1 Like

Great and good luck :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. Be prepared to receive some negative comments since your initial post reads like that of a scam artist, so many of who come and go on BabyPips forum.

Your title states one thing, but at the end of your post you say " 1. I will do free weekend / mid week commentary - added to that but on my telegram channel"

So the text of your post contradicts itself, and seems to want members of this forum to focus their attention on your Telegram channel not on BabyPips.

If you genuinely want to “give back after many years of hard work”, saying that you are creating a paid membership of $57 every four weeks is a bit steep.

In summary, I wish you all the best in your Telegram endeavour but for the benefit of less experienced members of Baby Pips, I would strongly encourage you to stay here as you were recommended to by whoever pointed you in this direction, and not to get distracted by this or other similar offers to provide FREE services, from someone who wants to GIVE BACK but directs you to another (unproveable) source of material on his first post.

Hey! I hope you are having a good day! thank you for this insight as I am new to this forum space. What I meant was I will give out my service for free for a few weeks 2-4 weeks and maybe even 6 weeks if people still are not sure of what they are getting! So to prove to people hey, you can trust me! i am not saying I will give you 4 trades a day but just a 1 - 2 setups a week that will be plenty for you to carve a career out of. I apologize if I come off a scam as I am trying to avoid that especially in this community. But if I provide value in any way I am happy! Again thank you for the guidance!

If you think I should work on anything else! Let me know. I am up for constructive criticism!

UPDATE: EU - Looking to see a run to take out Feb 22nd, 2021 High - We will be observing what price does next after. Trying to avoid going short at this exact moment due to the fact that you don’t want to stand in front of such as strong uptrend. Good Luck

keep an eye out on 1.22500 EU

Hi, and thanks for taking such a positive approach. What some of our newer members seem to want is an explanation of the fundamentals behind any strategy or plan, whether that be offered for free, or in future as a paid service. At risk of trying to pre-empt what others may ask, it would be great if you could spend a little time with an introduction. Who you are, what you have been doing with Forex trading (and maybe outside of Forex trading).

On the subject of your offer of sharing some of the demo trades, that would be great too, but for anyone who is trying to follow BabyPips School of Pipsology, it may be useful to share what your trades are trying to achieve. From a trading plan perspective, and this is entirely personal, I would be interested in knowing the following:

What money management strategy is applied to the trades? For example, you may have an expectation of a 60% win / 40% lose ratio, but do not want to draw down the account by more than 20%, so you would be risking a maximum of (x) percent of your trading bank per trade to achieve those objectives.

If you have any historical data over the past months / years trading this system, it would be good to state that that history is, even at its best and at its worst. I am sure you get the idea.

Good Morning Traders! Sell Limit orders
Stoploss: 1.22300
Sell Limit: 1.22150
Take Profit: 1.21840

Cancel order if price reaches 1.21840

• This is in a demo account only*

And the pair? Edited - sorry I had to read further up the thread - the EURUSD

Was your order stopped out around 14:35 to 14:40 on this one?

The signal did well, looking out to the next one :smiley:

Hi,
Please see the attached chart with entry, stop loss and take profit lines drawn as per your example. Please show where you entered this trade and why you were not stopped out when price action went above SL at 1.22300? Your entry should have been about 14:00 hours on this chart - which is set to UK timezone (GMT+1)

1 Like