Lacking the interest to learn

Some of them just want to get the instant way or shortcut for trading, make money and become a rich man in a night, or they are too confident until do not want to learn and prepare themselves with some knowledge to increase and develop their ability? And i got the answer about it, because i never got the problem with it, and for me, its just overconfidence, because for my first trading i got big money,without the proper knowledge and skill, you can beginners luck.

There has been traders in the forex market who desire to make money but are too lazy to learn how , i have come across such people and most of them just want you to be giving them signal , and they are even not interested in learning from the signal , they don’t know why you bought or sold all the want is to be in the market and such people can hardly grow in the Forex market.

Well let them be, they are good for your pocket, or maybe you can ask them if they want to give their money to you and you manage them with profit sharing.
But I can say one thing, veteran love the lazy and they will hunt their pocket, it is luck if the lazy who don’t want to learn succeed in forex trading.

hahaha :slight_smile:

Seriously man you are opening 1000s threads here and in FF forum. Hey nothing against it. Do what you like and what you think it is best but…

But…wouldn’t be better to open just one thread may be in the newbies forum and call it I don’t know maybe “Advises from Mumuy” and keep there all your interesting advises?

I would prefer like that…but hey, maybe it is just me! :slight_smile: :wink:

Best regards!

Well said ,you would not mind if he posted anything worthwile instead of useless drivel

Lack of interest in learning is not good for a trader . We can not earnhere withput knowledge and dterminaton. A trader need pay attention to all aspects of trading which is possible with interest . Withinterest he willlearn and deal with trading effectively.

Someone who isn’t learning, and relying on other people’s signals, isn’t trading (nor is a trader.) They are simply letting someone else, indirectly, trade their capital and subject their capital to market risk. That 3rd party signal provider / blog with trade calls / social trading network, etc… has no downside if they do not perform well (outside of losing subscribers) since it’s not their money at risk.

Scary thought. If only because you’d need to be a good trader to begin with to pick a good fund manager in the FX world…else you’ll get suckered into someone’s near perfect equity curve that hides the massive drawdowns or martingale positioning until the day it blows up and takes the accounts following it along to the grave.

Lacking interest to learn the forex market related knowledge will only result in failed trades for the trader because of which they would lose money.

A tad pessimistic there Jack :slight_smile: have you had a bad experience?

More like just being a realist.

I haven’t had a bad experience since I don’t follow other people’s trades out of principle. If I happen to be long or short at the same time as someone else it would be for my own reasons and coincidental.

It’s syndrome “I can do it too, I know how to do it, I can do it better…” look for the people watching various games, like tennis, football , whatever, people watching this always know better what player should do! and obviously they feel that they know how to do it… from their armchair perspective…….this is typical human behavior, everything seems to be easy! but it’s good for us, we need them, very much….:18:

Too bad that many guys think that trading is the way to go when its not working out in their professions (which BTW they hold college degrees in).
Before you label yourself a trader, enroll in a Finance school + a TA course, then learn to trade later. That takes about 4 years… Anything short and you will soon join a bunch of guys expecting to earn millions from their $500 accounts…
Bottom line: there are no shortcuts here,
That’s the cold hard truth!