Large Timeframe

I have a question about the larger timeframes, i can understand that trading a larger timeframe can make you more pips. I can see on a demo account with 100.000 that placing a trade is easy and beginning with loss eventualy can make you in to profit. But when trading with smaller amounts with big leverages on larger timeframes it seems impossible, because of the margin and loss at the start.
So is it logic to see the more levarage the smaller the timeframe?

we will get stable signal. when we trade with long strategy. we will make more accurate when we follow market. this signal will give us stable signal.

This is totally subjective, most of them may prefer higher leverage and smaller timeframe. But remember that most of the professional and successful forex traders or investors even like Waren Buffet have made it that big by long term investment i.e, larger time frame lesser leverage.

It all comes down to your position size.

The same feature of longer-term trading that allows for bigger profits in pip terms also means the need to have larger stops in place. That forces you to use less leverage than would be true in smaller time frames.

I don’t know if it’s [I]logical[/I], but it’s undoubtedly a [U]reality[/U], simply because of the large proportion of amateur and aspiring traders who have only small accounts and typically use too-high leverage who also trade on too-fast timeframes. These are all features common to a certain “trading syndrome” (one might almost call it an “overtrading syndrome”?).

Yes this is what actually happens because many of the newbie traders are using the over sized leverage in their trading accounts so much that their trades are not feasible at all and thus the losses occur :slight_smile:

Its true that larger time frames can be profitable provided we are along the market trend. But increased leverage in smaller time frame not necessarily assures the profits, because higher leverage always has the risk. Thus, suitable leverage and small time frame or targeting consistent pips is also helpful.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Large timeframes are definitely better in every way, i have tried several indicators and most work best in 30minute or 1h chart while it’s obvious that with lower timeframe, it’s not really getting much analysis so how are we suppose to work? My favorite personally is h1.

Yeah, i also prefer h1