Latest Forex Newbie

Hello all, i’m Hita, a newbie to forex trading. A friend introduced me to forex recently, and i’ve been trying to learn. I found babypips online when searching for base/quote currency as i was confused about it

I am a recent graduate of optometry and i hope to learn about forex, and make some money from it. Hopefully, someday, i can teach people about forex trading. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Helloooo! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Congratulations on graduationg Hita! :slight_smile: And welcome to BP. :slight_smile: Have you read the school here? :slight_smile: Good luck in your trading journey, and I really wish you achieve your goals. :blush:

1 Like

welcome to babypips Hita.
fill free to ask any question you have

1 Like

its a best place for the traders who
are particularly newcomers
, hope you will enjoy everything.

1 Like

Nice! Congratulations and I hope you’ll fulfill your goals on helping others. Good luck!

1 Like

where are you from Mate ? any basic you have acquired before coming this school ?

1 Like

Hello Hita,
We welcome you to the community. Feel free to ask questions and collective learning is the best form of learning.
Have a wonderful Forex journey.

1 Like

learning is first step , no way to deny. but you also have to ensure regular practice session. otherwise it can be useless.

1 Like

learning from pips school+ demo account or micro for practicing= best result as a nw Fx trader. thats all.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Welcome to BP Hita.Are you going through the school of pips here?

Congrats! Are you practicing optometry? :blush:

agree but dont agree about micro account , because when trading in a live account there is a chance to create emotions and greediness.