Learn forex for beginer

Hi all,
i come from italy i am finding to learn forex but when i star after some week i lost the force for continuing this study…help me because the forex is very difficult and i want to learn very well all.

i have metatrader 4 with check demo.

i don 't speak english very well i am following the course in this site but is difficult :frowning:

Price charts speak a universal language of patterns. The simplest pattern is a trend. Recognise when price is in a powerful and consistent trend. If price is rising in an uptrend you should buy, if price is falling in a downtrend you should go short.

Always use a stop-loss to limit your risk. Adjust your position size so that you know the maximum capital you might lose - for example 1% of your account per trade.

There are a lot of sources to learn Forex nowadays in online, it’s not a big deal, the deal is, and besides learning it is more appropriate to ensure regular practice, otherwise any learning process will be valueless.

1 Like

Hi @davide32
Don’t worry you can get tons of good content and topics for you to learn forex trading and if you don’t get i can help you … as i have a good plan for you and i don’t think this forum has good chatting platform and so kindly give me your email id or facebook id. I will help you in learning forex trading.

Welcome to babypips @davide32. Did you go through the school already? I think it’s the best way to start. But if you have a problem understanding it then maybe you need to find other sources that are in Italian.

so many sectors are available in online , its true but most of them are found to be scams.

Hello davide32! Welcome to the community! If you’re really eager to learn forex, find other sources that will be easy for you to understand. :slight_smile: Good luck!

i already said due to having too much sources around us , sometimes it makes beginners confused.

1 Like

from all sources of courses Baby pips is the best , according to me.

1 Like

Baby pips of course the best place to learn Forex as a new Forex trader if there is regular practice with great patience. Actually any valuable learning approach can be useless until make sure a proper practice. So, it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session as a beginner besides learning.

do you prefer always demo account for practice trading ?

Have you tried to find some educational material in your own language. Btw, you are right that FX trading is not at all easy as it looks like on a first place. You need to be dedicated learner and invest your time in learning but also practicing. Demo versions are good place to start.

"Welcome you to Forex world. Everyone needs a good start which isn’t easy. You’re the right path that you practiced with demo

The important for me is Dow theory, how price movement in support/resistant, price pattern, define price zone. Read and practice it one-by-one until you feel comfortable it."

nice point you have marked , own language always supportive to make sure better knowledge than others , so finding educational materials in own language can be a great source to be skilled trader.