Learn from making mistake

indeed it is isnt it ?:slight_smile:
It takes some day to day monitoring but nothing time consuming. After-all it is forex, not bonds, and markets are extremely volatile, so fine tuning of providers is actually necessary. however, nothing more than that :slight_smile:

Its really comfortable since its not time consuming. I agree, fine tuning is really necessary…

Hello friend :slight_smile:
You are also a follower ? Who are you following? :59:
anybody worth this week?

Every trader do make mistakes. I make a lot of mistakes during my past trading years. If you learn from your mistakes, then you can become better trader. Here is my blog on my own experience, Learn to make money in forex. Feel free to read it and give a comment. Thanks.

Hi Eddy,
Is zulutrade a good source for earning money in forex? How does it works?

It all depends on how much money you want to get and invest at the same time.
Do not forget that your return is compounded on your initial equity investment.
For me it is a good source of passive income - and I say passive because it doesn’t occupy all of my day.
How it works is the following - open a account, and follow a bunch of traders. They trade you get the results in your account. So far so good. It takes some tricks so to say, that will better your account management, but it takes time. So should you wish to become part of it - go open a demo account and start practicing. The more you know your system the more prosperous you are in your account management.

Thanks, Eddy. I will take a look. By the way, what is the minimum investment. I do not have much to invest.

it depends on the broker you are with. I think couple of hundred of bucks to start it off.

What does that have to do with trading mistakes?

Nobody talk about Zulutrade often enough for you so you have to hijack a thread to bring it up?

Yeah, he’s just one long monotonous cringeworthy infomercial.

He did as well. Aint hijacking anything here :wink:
cool guys :slight_smile:

I don’t recommend Zulutrade, Forex Magnates has directly slammed against them among others ( http://bit.ly/12ph1bt ). I recommend going to Alpari of FXCM as a trader hear from them directly instead, because there are trustworthy smaller providers out there who are more honest with the users with a potentially better but less well-known product.

Hahahaha, I agree. Trading with zulutrade is harder than Mt4 since its self-automated. I still prefer the MT4 trading platform.

I agree that we must learn from our own mistakes.In this we are learning from our own trading experienced not to commit the same mistakes for us to succeed.

I agree that we should learn from our mistakes in order for us not to commit the same mistakes again.Not only in forex trading but in any aspects in our life.

That is not true. All are false accusations. There is no problem at all. Not with following (which the easiest thing that even a 10 year old can do) FXCM are with them, as far as I know. and as far a I know there is nothing better than zulutrade, I have tried almost all the platforms out there. And be sure to stay away from small unregulated platforms - they will only eat your money away.

Hey Eddy

I noticed you’re defending Zulu in a lot of different threads, are you a member of their staff?? I mean no offense but even if ForexMagnates are lying, would you make the sake accusations against MetaQuotes???

I got this from a friend who works for a broker and this is directly from the MetaQuotes support centre.

Purplemoney,

I am a follower, long - term with zulutrade, i post my live results from time to time as well. you can scrow and see for yourself. I do not defending anything here, but simply posting my realistic opinion.

the attachment you placed is quite blurry and in my opinion, you are reviving an old topic that has been resolved.

Btw, are you a metaquotes singal provider? If this is the case, open a thread and should you want to contrast and compare platforms go ahead and do it, but lets use be argumentative and objective with real-time experience, not a fishy friend’s one.

Hiya, well it seems you are fiercely loyal looking at the number of threads you’re defending them on… Realistic is what the evidence says, and here is a zoomed in version of my previous attachment for a realistic opinion.

With the way your trying to change the subject it seems oddly suspicious… even in trials if fresh evidence comes up old topics can be revisited no? and as far as i can tell this piece of evidence hasn’t been posted before.

Signal provider? hell no (Stop trying to divert the focus) i’m a relatively newish demo trader looking for a broker to go live, you can see my performance via my widget. My friend may be fishy but industry recognized and verified sources of information (MetaQuotes and ForexMagnates) are definitely not fishy, especially when compared to brokers who were directly accused of improper conduct by the MetaTrader website.

PS. while as users we may get good service what im saying is Metaquotes is warning brokers to use service providers other then the ones mentioned in the announcement as they have been using reverse engineering (reverse engineering is about hacking client MT4 terminal to access client account and provide their service)