Learn from making mistake

Hello, can you make up your mind to where you got it from???

I replied fully in your other thread.
I would like to ask you to kindly stop with the copy/paste - it is pretty annoying to open a thread and trying to learn and then bumping at - hey the same thing.

I think, there’s nothing wrong with Zulutrade. I’ve been looking at zulutrade and I find most interesting, its akin to automated trading.

Good for you mate! But instead of looking, open a demo account and thus you will be able to get the idea of how exactly it works.

I agree with Eddy here there is no gain in looking , but practicing only!

So all agreed, care to share what happened? you opened that demo account yet?

Forex is risky and making a mistakes is really expensive to take.Newbies especially are not exempted from making a mistakes thats why it is advisable to start for just an amount which can they be shouldered or afford to loss and it is also important that we have to analyze our mistakes and avoid from repeating such mistakes again.

Well all kind of mistakes can be avoided, should you use the right tools - and platform, that is registered, broker that is secured and has no extra charges + full refund policy in terms of volatile markets. For me this combination lays in aaafx and zulutrade. This is how I trade.

Right we can actually learn from our mistakes and in forex mistakes will cost as much so inorder to not to suffer more we should learn from our mistakes and analyze what it is and try not to commit the same mistakes again.

or avoid actually making this mistakes, and follow the zulutrade traders - where along with winning, the platform protects you against these type of mistakes.