Learn to Trade using VSA (volume spread analysis)

Yeah, that’s the usual defense talk. Heard it before.

I’ve made my point, so I’m not going to post here more for now, so go ahead and prove me wrong. I’d really like that. Sadly you’d pretty much be the first if you do.

I traded EUR/USD and USD/CHF, I didn’t get any definitive VSA signals except with the USD/CHF where i saw no demand bars after the weakness in the background. I’m trading price action no fancy indicators required. Just learn to recognize which phase the market is in

I believe people still continue to misunderstand how volume is used in the forex markets in relation to the price movements. Smart money can’t hide it’s true intentions once volume is added. You must then learn to focus on the phases which occur in the market. By that I’m relating to the accumulation phase, markup phase, distribution and markdown phases. Also you should understand how the difference of volume during each trading session effects the strength of each VSA signal when you see it on your chart.

Most people don’t realize in forex it’s just like any other market. There are market professionals who accumulate at lower price unbenounced to the general public. However VSA helps you to identify those periods. No technical anaylsis indicator does that, it’s not required. Smart money then begins to markup the price and it’s continued b/c weak holders or dumb money aka the heard always wait until the price is higher and don’t want to miss the price movement. So it’s bid up even further.Until a point is reached where the s/m put a cap on the market b/c they know weakness exists in the background.

It would be nice if you would start a whole learning strategy and post the necessary “tools” you are using for everybody then it would be a nice contribution. If you only try to entice to skype you for your paying service then stop posting and let it go, move on to the next BB. :wink:

It appears to me that there is more money to be made selling courses on Forex than actually trading it!

If you buy my course I will tell you all about it

How can I get Volume for EURUSD?

It’s a thread of 2012.
Try reading Tom Williams book on Volume analysis.

@Maximus_martins

MM, that is a good book. Bought a used copy off amazon.

KC

1 Like