Learning forex for a beginner

I’m new to forex and been studying the babypips course, I’ve still got a fair bit until I complete the course. I’m just wondering if there’s anything else anyone would recommend doing to learn aswell as the course or something to start studying when I finish it eg. Baby pips then move onto tjr boot camp then move onto etc

1 Like

After complete the course, start practice each approach one by one

1 Like

meanwhile you can watch market and see how are the lessons applied in real life
you can also watch and start some general videos on youtube to find about different aspects of trading

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Josh!

My name is Paul. I recently finished the School of Pipsology. It took me over two years of studying and taking notes each day.

When I started the course, I thought that by the end of it I would take another course I liked, but I discovered a different path. Completing the course will help you figure out your own path that might surprise you like it surprised me.

I wasn’t studying much else while I was going through the course. I did listen to this podcast about trading psychology that you might find helpful. Check it out if you like listening to podcasts.

I’ve listened to the entire playlist almost two times, and I’m still listening to it daily. It helped me have a better understanding of what it takes to have a successful trading career while working on my own psychology.

1 Like

I’d say just focus on this one and see where it takes you! It is nice though thinking about future plans and what you’ll be doing next but sometimes we just gotta take it one step at a time. :slight_smile:

1 Like