Learning is Mandatory

Every new trader should learn properly to make a good amount of money from this market.

1 Like

There is no substitute for education to make good money. If you want to trade, you must gain trading knowledge.

If you dont have any knowledge then you arent a trader, you are just a gambler. If a trader want to make profit then education is vital.

Only proper knowledge and education can make you rich in this market

Yes. You are right. Gamblers can not survive for long.

Yes, as always learning is an essential to get to where you wanna be. With constant learning and practicing, you will be able to adapt in new skills.

Trading is risky. But as long as you know how to trade it can be profitable.

Yes. If you don’t learn about what you are doing you got no chance

It is a good investment if you put in the time and energy to learn about the market and the safest ways to trade in it.

There is no alternative for education when it comes to earning a solid living. If you want to trade, you must first learn how to deal.

learning is mandatory not only for beginners level but also for the professional trader , despite of having a good knowledge and experience there is no way to stop learning ,its a continuous process.

for learning Forex in a proper way there are so many ways , you just need to make sure which is more appropriate for you according to your trading condition.

Indeed! Learning is important to grow as a trader. Whether you win or lose, you should make sure you learn something new. For that, I maintain a trading journal, which helps me to track my progress.

learning is a mandatory thing for all kinds of traders even for professional traders. so no way to deny the importance of learning despite having good knowledge.

1 Like

You only become a better forex trader when you learn. It’s not just about working on your technical skills and strategies, but your risk management and psychology too. It’s a slow process, but it can be very rewarding in the end if done with persistence.

to become a better trader is not a minor deal , need a long time experience with great level of patience.

Without a question! Forex trading requires you to be knowledgeable in the three forms of analysis: fundamental, technical, and sentimental. Traders also need to be emotionally aware. This all comes with time and learning. If you’re learning from your trades, you are growing as a trader.

sounds really good that you focus on learning , i appreciate but i think despite of having a powerful learning approach the result of trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

In order to be profitable, you need to give time and learn. This all is achievable if you have the right mindset to become a trader. Every trader should have a daily goal and track their progress via a trading journal.

Very obvious, without learning you cannot think of making a position in this market.