Learning new strategies

Yes, tell me how can I help?

i markets is a pyramid scheme

Yup. Can’t trust some people here. Good thing some of us are quick to spot ya’lls business of promoting your wares here.

1 Like

I want to asks a question please, is trending trading strategy and break of trendline strategy thesame?? Please I need an urgent answer thank you

Can be. It is one way to trade trend continuation. But depends which way the breakout of trendline is. If same as trend then yes if not then no.

You can work on chart analysis which is known as Price Action trading!

Let me check; hope there will be meaningful stuff! Thank you.

I’ve just started a second trial of FSTV’s Simple Scalping Strategy. First time round I followed the rules as closely as possible, now I’m getting better results from tighter entry and exit orders plus a trailing SL from as soon as the trade opens. Up over 3% last week.

@tommor,

I’ve been to that site before. I think it’s great! I just watched his triple EMA long trend trading… good stuff!

@future_expert, you should check it out for sure!

KC

1 Like

Oh; I see! But I basically trade based on the trading chart only; since my major is PA trading!

1 Like

are you paying for it ?

I would also try spreadbettinguk or my channel which is coming soon (shameless plug)

No its a free clip on Youtube. I don’t use the main site’s services.

I watch UKSpreadbetting. Who is that guy?

that’s cool…:slight_smile:

Hello, please can someone explain how to use the currency heat wave to trade?

It doesnt work. It’s too slow and the trade reverses by the time you see it.

price action is very complicated issue , to be experienced about it is a long time process , so newcomers lost interest most of the time.

What indicators are you planning to use in your stratergy ?

I have finally gotten and fallen in love with a pull back strategy… I need experts who knows how to trade pull backs to come give me some trading heights, I am going to pay for your service… o my experts are free to send me a message…

good luck for your trading journey, hope it will continue.

Yes never follow anyone’s strategy blindly , everyone is different and there is no universal rule in trading.