Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Have you tried placing your trades at 5 PM EST instead of midnight? That would avoid the silly Sunday candle, also just food for thought… Sometimes a little tweak like that totally changes the results of a system, for better or worse.

5 pm wouldn’t work unfortunately. Totally new system plus I want in at the start of the day. Today’s EJ was a perfect example why I want open price. 5 pips drawdown from open and I took 130 pips. EJ will probably close around 100 pips total for the day. Maybe I just won’t trade Sundays or Mondays. Eliminates days that use less than 1440 mins to calculate new direction.

Great Job Bro,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619344”]Great Job Bro,[/QUOTE]

Thanks money. Hopefully your day turned around for ya?

I’m going big tonight. NJ and AJ look very similar to EJ’s trade I took yesterday. AJ and NJ are just too beautiful… So I’m pretty much risked out tonight.

Today’s trades:

AJ Long @ 95.603
NJ Long @ 88.73

@Leg0nd happy trading… can you make a short video on Page 14 guide will be very helpful and hopefully waiting for it… because may be i am lazy or not able to make it what you written… confused about entries and exit also… do u you use support and resistance in it ? i am learning VSA now and your system looks interesting and profitable. thanks in advance

[QUOTE=“classix;619487”]@Leg0nd happy trading… can you make a short video on Page 14 guide will be very helpful and hopefully waiting for it… because may be i am lazy or not able to make it what you written… confused about entries and exit also… do u you use support and resistance in it ? i am learning VSA now and your system looks interesting and profitable. thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

I will get back to you on that. I appreciate your interest. Clearly I am down a lot today. Will post an update about that in a little bit. After careful elimination of my spreadsheet I noticed a colossal flaw. For whatever reason, I noticed I was calculating my upper candle wick and lower candle wick money off the movement instead of the volume!! Huge mistake on my part. I have to write a few formulas to get the correct volume for the upper wick and lower wick (more steps than just open to close volume) then recalculate the money. This will greatly effect the results my 3 formulas spit out and I trade off of. My results will be more exact and hopefully eliminate the inconsistency I have been having lately. Will get back to the update in a bit once I wrap my head around the programming I have to do. Happy trading, cheers!

check twice bro, lol…

Hey, dont feel bad, Im still holding from yesterday.

I’m not worried about it lol. Problem is solved now. I just got to go back over all my winning and losing trades to spot what would have caused me to place these non ideal trades. I also had a thought. There is a lot of “noise” per say in the 1m data. I’m considering bumping up to 5m data and seeing what it puts out. I also have an idea I would like to check out in a bit.

Even though I am down a handsome number of pips right now, today isn’t over yet and we could very well see a reversal.

Trades:
AJ -30 pips
NJ - 58 pips

Be back later.

Trade update!

NJ and AJ are making a move. a good move if you longed both of them like me.

AJ: -.7 pips!
NJ -20 pips!

Video video video :slight_smile:

What software do you recommend I use to record the screen as well as microphone?

How to Record Both Mic Audio and Speakers in CamStudio - YouTube

[QUOTE=“WinPsych;619670”] How to Record Both Mic Audio and Speakers in CamStudio - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Alright sounds good will look into it. Making an instrumental moment.

Cool… am looking forward to brainstorming the reverse engineering get in and gtfo concept with you. I have a feeling you may be our secret weapon.

[QUOTE=“WinPsych;619673”] Cool… am looking forward to brainstorming the reverse engineering get in and gtfo concept with you. I have a feeling you may be our secret weapon.[/QUOTE]

XD. We will see about that. I can’t say I am pleased with the trades I took today. But regardless, the system was right. I’m up over 10 pips in each pair. From -90 pips combined earlier to positive 20+ was one crazy call and ride for that matter… Definitely was thinking wtf this can’t be right earlier today. But the day isn’t over yet xD.

Tell me about it I was similarly positioned for EURNZD but hanging in there allowed me to come out +20 pips. :slight_smile:

My system previous to today didn’t warn me of the heavy draw down the way I would have normally expected. I made an update to it and found something rather interesting. Hopefully I will have studied enough before tonight so that today does not repeat itself in the future.

Anyways… guess is should post my trade updates:

AJ +14.4 pips
NJ +27.5 pips

I’m glad I held these trades. Today is a lesson well learned once again. ANYTHING can happen in the blink of an eye in the Foreign exchange. Patience pays off as long as you stick to your rules.

You think it’s too early for me to start a trade journal, one that does not include trades I place from others recommendations however just trades that I pick myself by using different indicators and “systems” if you will.

My advice. Start a journal as soon as you can. But be honest with yourself and write every trade you take regardless of if its yours or not. Better to keep an accurate record than an inaccurate one. Make sense?