Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Due to algorithmic software that operates in the market, the volume you see on the charts or indicators is not real. Even the brokers don’t know it with accuracy because big positions are compensated immediately. HFT is also looking for an edge. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“mihk;620818”]Due to algorithmic software that operates in the market, the volume you see on the charts or indicators is not real. Even the brokers don’t know it with accuracy because big positions are compensated immediately. HFT is also looking for an edge. :)[/QUOTE]

I can see that. Makes sense. If I figured it out, I will have an huge edge over Wall Street, brokers, and HFT alike for years and years to come xD. I hope so for my sake, and for my future firms sake lol

Hey I got in the NU on some other signals, paying off for the both of us.
I was in EJ too, but bailed around break-even. It’s looking like it’ll rise in the near future so I should have waited it out but I’ll find another opportunity. The rest of your predictions playing out well?

[QUOTE=“UpcomerFX;620843”]Hey I got in the NU on some other signals, paying off for the both of us. I was in EJ too, but bailed around break-even. It’s looking like it’ll rise in the near future so I should have waited it out but I’ll find another opportunity. The rest of your predictions playing out well?[/QUOTE]

Yeah every thing is going well. I have been in and out of profit all day. It’s actually rather annoying, but typically Mondays are. EJ is by far the best out if the three I choose for the day.

Yeah NU has been rallying pretty well. Do you prefer EJ because of the potential?

I prefer EJ because of the pattern I got from it in my old spreadsheet. Plus, It has drawn down the least on the daily. The other two I only stayed in because I was already in them from yesterday and I got a long signal today as well. I was right yesterday, but due to spread I got in at terrible prices… Learned my lesson, next week I trade only 1 hr long trades on Sunday If I trade at all.

OK your “patterns” are specific calculations right?
Yeah the pairs fell before rising. The harmonic patterns I trade help me buy low or sell high. But your calculations give me all the more reason to expect those same low prices to rise or those high prices to fall.

The patterns occur in the output equations I base my trades off of. It’s like over bought over sold you could say… But with an exact mathematical measurement of overbought over sold

Signal for a EurAud long, can you confirm?

Wow OK. That sounds very useful, should get you in at the best prices. I use the RSI but it doesn’t tell me when to buy/sell. Just when its overbought/oversold, which can last anywhere from a minute to a week lol.

[QUOTE=“UpcomerFX;620917”] Wow OK. That sounds very useful, should get you in at the best prices. I use the RSI but it doesn’t tell me when to buy/sell. Just when its overbought/oversold, which can last anywhere from a minute to a week lol.[/QUOTE]

Sure. I will check EA for ya. My Monday signal can be somewhat weak unfortunately, not that it isn’t valid, but rather drawdown can be harder to determine. I only use from Sunday open to Sunday close to predict Monday. Smaller sample size = less depth of the signal. Will pull the data and post it for ya. Draw down should have already occurred most likely.

I can determine your drawdown… It’s 100%! Your whole system is a drawdown.

It’s actually hilarious, if you took the opposite position that your system tells you to that you would be making money.

Yeah Sunday’s don’t’ provide much, only about 3 hours. It’s understandable.

OK. I’m not to sure because we have AUD news coming in an hour or so but I rather take the loss that I’ve already accepted than to prematurely close another trade. Another down day looks highly possible however.

Pretty low volume differences based off those sheets I sent you yesterday. My flawed sheet says sell, my volume sheet it appears low but It could actually end up long for the day. I would like to wait for the day to end to see what happens, but you are already in the trade. Personally, it appears that it has shorted a fair amount for the day, but I expect my EJ NU and CHFJ to rise before close… could very well put EA at a Long for the day. My bias is 50-50 considering how much time we have left (fair amount until close). This is very tough. Sorry I don’t think I can give you a legit signal. Sell seems logical… but long definitely seems plausible.

OK Thanks for the insight, I’ve seen your results and respect your system is why I ask. I feel I can improve my trading with the signal you produce along side mine.
The EU ended up rising thankfully, time to manage and whatnot. You are right about EJ so far, I feel bad that I sold prematurely. I closed to BE on my NU trade, hoping it’ll continue to rise for the both of us.

After a week or two more I should have a concrete signal, I’m still learning right now. NU was a bad trade and so was CHFJ. I’m still going to pull the data for them tonight and see what they say. I might either take the loss or hold them depending in the signal. Originally I wanted to catch the beginning of the new trend and hold them for as many days as I can until I got the reversal signal. But I had poor judgment today. Will see what happens tonight. Despite the low moment, I am happy with EJ. Was a good pair and the results where smooth no where near the spreads like on CHFJ or NU.

Yeah same here, when I first met you in Pete’s thread, I was beginning to combine all my forex knowledge into a system I call my own. It’s more comfortable for me. It’ll take me a couple weeks to see all the nuances in it, we just gotta keep plugging away man.

Your system is crazy, just keep at it. It’s already produced multiple wins.

XD thanks for the insight. I lost a few trades today. took less than a pip in ej and lost around 17 pips in chfj and lost 33 in NU. Considering I wasn’t using the right spreadsheet over the past two days (just found out). I am glad I took a small beating.

I reviewed over the 3 pairs… and all i am interested in right now is NU. It looks safe and looks like a good trade. Short of course XD.

Anyhow I entered two trades. testing out the hour sheet and am going to have the day trade as well.

Day trade NU entered at .8656
Hour long trade NU entered at .86572

Will close the 1hr trade in an hour to test out the hour strategy and will hold the day long trade. Will be back in half an hour to post the hour trade result.

Hope all is well with you man. and yeah its going to take a few weeks for me to properly backtest the two systems combined as well as just the hour by itself.

NU hour trade: + 2.7 pips

Next hour sell… going to hold trade.

Last hour actually longed slightly. Volume is very low bc it’s the dead period, will try again during American. Still took +1.2 pips. Be back in the am.