Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

I am back. Got some new trades, took like 35 pips in NU yesterday. Will post some updates tomorrow for certain. For now, my trades are as follows:

AU Short @ .93867
EU Short @ 1.35110
NU Short @ .83307

Sorry for this silly question whats your tp mate

Whats up man. It’s not a silly question lol. I don’t run TP’s, I take the Entire day open to close pips. As far as last nights trades go, i feel like I got a premature signal and I have some new money figures i am running that I deem important. i thought about them today and was just able to look into them. So far It looks like I could have gotten a buy for all three pairs today, however I need to test more days which is what i am doing now. Conceptually It makes sense.

My theory is that at any given price, as buyers are selling and sellers are buying, the majority of these orders whether they be limit or market cancel each other out because a buyer agrees to sell at a particular price, and a seller agrees to buy at that particular price. This result causes the market not to move and stay at at the same price if there are exactly the same amount of buyers in volume as sellers in volume (Volume = money). However, because the market is not perfect, and the majority of the time one side is larger in volume than the other (more buyers than sellers or visa versa) an excess amount of money is left over at the particular price the market is at in that moment. As an example, at a particular price, excess money is left over in the form of a buy, meaning x amount of buyers orders in dollar form where not filled at that given price, however all sellers orders have been filled at the same given price. With this is mind, the market moves up to the next price filling the excess orders as well as filling the orders placed at the next price. I am under the assumption limit orders are prioritized and filled first, then the excess market orders are filled second as well as new orders. If the excess market orders continues to be greater on the buy side than the sell side, the market continues to move up in order to meet the buyers needs. So basically as a result, we see movement in pips and price changes up. Same goes for an excess in sell money that has not been filled for the shorts.

Which leads me to where I am today. Here is a real world example of what I believe I am conceptualizing now. If I know that on the 15th and 17th of November( I add both days since they are half days together to make one full 24 hours), in NZD/USD the average excess money needed to purchase a pip (meaning that at a given price all orders are filled so that an excess of x amount of money is left over which in turn is what causes the market to move exactly 1 pip up/down) is $69,184.17 and on the 14th of November the amount of excess money to move the market up 1 pip was $68,427.32, I can see that the average value of the pip gained value from the 15&17th to the 18th by $756.85. Now when I pulled the information from the 18th last night I found an average value of 1 pip in the market to be $69,754.88. Compared to the 15/17ths average pip value, I noticed a positive difference of $570.70. Even though on the 18th the average value of the pip increased compared to the previous avg of $69,184.17, while decreasing in difference compared to the 15/17th of $756.85, I am led to make a generalized view of the market over the next day/several days. From my understanding, It would seem that buying momentum is waning and that selling momentum is taking over… Possibly tomorrow or in the next two days a sell trend will begin. I will have more conformation tonight after I pull the 19ths information and compare the values to the 18th like I did above for the 18th to the 15/17th. The values above are not the only values I use to predict daily direction, however I feel after doing my best to explain it above, I see a greater importance in the average pip value for a particular day if that makes sense.

I will be back later tonight with my new trades, Hope what I posted wasn’t to confusing. It’s hard even for me to understand and turn the conceptuals into written explanation and understanding.

Okay guys. I have been testing data since about 9 pm eastern time. Pulled the data for today’s trades. I feel fully convinced that yesterday I got a premature sell signal. After looking at yesterdays data, It appears to me that the buy momentum has run out which is evident to me in the average pip value per minute… Therefore I am holding yesterdays trades until the 21st open. Right now I am down 12.4 pips AU, 38.6 pips EU and 6.1 pips NU. Looking likely to me all trades will clear positive today the 20th.

They are as follows,

AU Short
EU Short
NU Short

Happy trading and keep following. I am still killing it this week xD!

Thank you very much for explaining it to me i really appreciate it keep up the good work

No problem man. I tried to post my excel document online a few days back and it wouldn’t let me lol. On the bright side, the trades are looking good! My Euro trade was down 40 and is only down 20, my nu is at breakeven and my au is still only down around 10. Looks like the Sell is going to be spot on for the day :slight_smile:

Will be back later with some updates!

Excellent signals mate specially on the euro/usd keep up the good work

I hope you have all trades running mate and now adjusted stop loss to b/e because all trades are in the green excellent signal keep up the good work

Thanks mate! I am very pleased with the signals I am getting! I just got home from some meetings and whatnot and saw I am up 85+ pips in all three pairs XD. Took my lil $27 account up to $37 lol. At this rate I will break 40 by tomorrow :). I’m following the money flow, just gotta study harder and make sure I understand when I am getting a premature signal like yesterday. This is the second time in two weeks I have gotten a premature signal the day before the market reverses, however on both occasions I got the same signal the following day, held the trades and the trades have excelled both days!
I have been following the money and it seems to be spot on.

I’m looking at the charts now and I think some of the safest pairs to trade tonight would be EUR/NZD, AUD/JPY, and EUR/JPY. I am going to study the past several days of data for these pairs to confirm the momentum. I can assume I should get a really solid signal on those pairs tonight. Will be back on in bit to post the new trades! Keep following :slight_smile:

Hey. Last night I fell asleep early and wanted to wait to place my trade until around now before I leave for work. I only checked EU, However, I did get a sell signal.

My trade today:

EU Short, Entry @ 1.34663

Are you trading today mate

Sorry bout me being absent guys. I am working on a much necessary update for the system which should further accuracy. I did pretty well last week. Made a stupid mistake thursday. Will be back on later with some details

Whats up guys. Well i am back and ready to rock this week. Early I posted i needed some updates, however after adding some more calculations I do not think they are necessary. I killed it last week. took over 300 pips i thinks including a loss in the EU. Well I did some studying. I mainly studied EU and NU, I seem to think I can call those two pretty easily and I got two great sell signals on both of those tonight. I looked into AU, Au looks sell as well, however I should probably study more before I trade it… However, tonight I am willing to take that risk and trade sell AU anyhow.

My trades are as follows:

AU Sell @ .91449
EU Sell @ 1.35405
NU Sell @ .82057

Happy trading and keep following. I’m on a roll and plan to keep it that way! In case you are new to my thread. I get in at open or 0000 oanda time (Eastern time zone) and hold these trades the full 24 hours until the next 0000. My system calls the day direction. I use the average daily pip value (avg money it takes to move the market up 1 pip calculated from the 1m timeframe) from the 3 previous days. I also use some other monetary values I calculated as well as confirmations. Keep following and happy trading!

Hi mate i cant find this timezone i only managed to find ottawa eastern time correct me if im wrong sorry for the inconvenience

No worries. I use Oanda Fx Trade for my trading. For me the beginning of the day starts at midnight eastern time zone. That’s when I pull the data for excel as well as enter/close trades. What time zone are you in? I can look it up for you and tell you what time I enter based on your timezone. Basically its whenever the new day candle begins is our entry. Also look at the time I post the trades. Usually I have them posted within 20-30 mins of the day starting.

As for today, so far my trades are looking great, I feel convinced I got great signals! I’m pretty excited. I am meeting a financial adviser at a firm today. If I impress this guy with my statistics he will offer me an intern in the Research and Development Department. I would work with a team that writes and develops algorithms like me :slight_smile: So wish me luck! Will be on later of course with an update and the new trades for tomorrow.

I live in london and good luck

Thanks mate. So you are 5 hours ahead of me. If you where to take the trades same time as me, you would enter at 5 am your time and hold til 5 am next day.

In london it is gmt

exactly. 5 hours ahead of me.

Cool did you get the intern position also dont you trade gbp/usd