Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

EJ Short is doing great.

EJ + 20 pips

Be back tonight with an update

All the data looks good to continue to hold the sell for EJ so I’m going to hold it. Same stop loss.

Currently I am up +15 pips and rising. Be back in the Am with an update.

Trade is looking great!

EJ Currently +43 pips

Holding all day :wink: be back later with an update. Happy trading!

Only up +14 pips or so. Got the signal for tonight… Im holding my EJ Short with the same stop.

Been awol from the forums lately. Haven’t been home to post whats been up with my account. So I messed up the call yesterday but I held the trade. Held the trade and am still in. Got the sell signal for today (checked it this morning), market was [I]dangerously[/I] close to my stop earlier. Fortunately it didn’t get hit and the market is finally shorting. and quite nicely. I been waiting all week for this sell trend to occur. I don’t know for certain until tonight but I expect EJ to short tomorrow.

EJ: Currently down roughly ~8 pips or so.

Be back later with the signal. Happy trading. So far I haven’t lost or made any pips this week yet. I got tomorrow though :slight_smile:

I can clearly see the necessity of gather all 24 hours of data. I pulled the data at 10 and at 10 tomorrow was set to sell. But due to the movement that occurred between 10- midnight, my whole signal changed.

EJ Trade Result: -20 pips

Todays Signal. EJ Long. I’m expecting a lot of volatility. When I get numbers like this, the market moves!

I already entered. Not at a great price :frowning: 137.07. Put my stop a little farther than 40 pips this time. SL at 136.6

EJ is already up 7 pips for the day and climbing. Can’t wait to see where she ends up in the AM. Happy trading, I should be back in the Am with some positive results. Would be nice to bag my first winning trade this week. 1 of 2 trades I have taken all week.

Trade is at break even right now. Looks like I was on point with the signal! I wasn’t awake when It was up 50+ pips then dropped like a fly. Kinda upsetting. But its okay It should continue to rise. Most likely I will get to hold through the weekend. So I will be back later to post the signal for Sunday.

I don’t have a choice, had to pull the data a little early because I’m about to go to work. EJ should long Sunday. I’m pretty positive the signal will hold for the next two hours, however, when I get back I will try to confirm.

Weekend trade: EJ Long Hold

Be back later. Hope everyone had a great week.

Finally got home to check the validity of the signal. As long as my ranges are correct in my pattern recognition… EJ will continue to long and will close long Sunday. From previous experience… I expect a very nice move on Sunday. I wasn’t wrong about the volatility on EJ today but it was a sh-tty kinda volatility. UP then down to erase all gains… Stupidness. Well I’m going to enjoy my weekend. Hope you guys enjoys yours. Be back Sunday with an update. I’m ready to go on a nice long winning streak :slight_smile:

I was right about EJ longing Sunday. Pulled the signal and I am going to hold the trade. EJ is expected to long Today…

Trade: EJ Long, Hold at 137.07

Trade is looking alright. Not much movement in EJ today which was expected. However, Tomorrow should bring some pips! Still holding, She around break even right now and is right at open… Will be back later with the update.

Got out of my long position. Lost 2 pips.

I hate pulling data 1 hr early but I believe it’s safe to say EJ Will short tomorrow. EU Appears to want to Short as well, but I feel like taking EJ again. I’m hoping for price to hit 136 but I have no clue as to how far it will go at this moment, I’m still watching and learning.

EJ Short: 137.06
Stop Loss: 137.46

Will be back in the AM to post an update.

EJ Currently: +20 pips

Trade is looking great! Be back later with an update.

Glad I followed suit , good trade :), and WHATS UP BUDDY! Long time, I’m finally back from my travels and vacations!

Long time no talk man! It’s good to hear you are back! We got lots of work to do. I got stopped out on my EJ trade today, I would have shorted EJ and been wrong anyhow (wasn’t able to pull the data last night, wasn’t home…) Anyhow I am reviewing the data to see if their is anything that might have prevented me from trading EJ…

Waiting til midnight for the new trade. I’m going to check several pairs tonight.

Took a short break from fx for a lil. Now I have a smartphone so I can watch and enter my trades :slight_smile:

That being said, I am still trading macro… I have an extra weeks worth of data to review but I do have a great signal for EJ tonight… Even though I am pulling the data early, its very unlikely the signal will change so I went ahead and added my limit.

EJ Long, Limit entry at: 137.04, Stop at 136.6

Will be back in the AM to post an update.

I been watching closely. Doesn’t look like EU or EJ going to draw down much tomorrow. So I went ahead and entered…

EJ Long @. 137.124 Stop at 136.6
EU Long @ 1.32164 Stop at 1.3175

Be back in the AM with an update

Hadn’t been trading much lately. Two weeks ago I took a little bit of a break cuz I was on a losing spree. Since then I got some good sleep at night by not having to stay up so late and I have been collecting and reviewing information. A friend of mine created a flow chart for me to follow each night that will definitely make a difference in the upcoming months as far as signal goes. Anyhow. Last week I took 110 pips profit. To be honest I thought today was Sunday so I didn’t pull the data til this morning when I realized it was Monday…

That being said, I did pull a few pairs. EJ is expected to long (already is hella long) EN is expected to long… (already is) will check NU as well. But one pair did catch my attention. GN is supposed to short today. I determined that about 10 mins ago and went ahead and entered the trade. I got a great price too :slight_smile:

GN Short @ 1.94914 with a 40 pip stop at 1.95314

Currently I am up 14 pips. Will be back later with an update… and I will definitely be trading all week. Funding for the Account is near :slight_smile:

Oanda spiked the spread and stoped me out :frowning: at this point im not sure what to think. Will be back later. I’m going to do my bets to just stick to entering around midnight. Lesson learned.

Hmm. Data is too negative for me to make a trade off of. which is good and bad. bad is no trade tonight. good is i will learn from this new data for the future :slight_smile:

My instinct says GN Short, EN Short and EU Short … But I’m going to stay out tonight. Happy trading!