Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

eu has been ranging some.

currently up 30 pips.

will be waiting until tonight to close the trade

EU looks good to continue to long according to my data. i havent closed out of my long from last night so i’m just going to bold the position

EU is up 60 pips from my entry. Market data still looks good to hold the long so I’m not exiting my position.

Will be back tomorrow with an update.

trade is still looking great. Up 115 pips at the time of this posting. Im hoping I can hold through the weekend but I need to confirm the position when i run the spreadsheet tonight

Just closed out of the EU long position for +107 pips

Checked out the data tonight and it looks good to sell EU finally.

Got a short position I just entered @ 1.12803 with a 100 pip stop at 1.138

I’m not sure if I will be holding through the weekend or not, will post what I decided tomorrow before market close.

Am holding the trade. I feel good about holding this trade through the weekend. down 57 pips right now but i got plenty of margin and i’m willing to take the 100 pip loss if i get stopped out. No worries.

Will be back before close to post

Trade is down 62 pips going into the weekend. I’m still feeling good with this trade. I’m looking for a nice gap down this weekend but no telling until market opens. Looking forward to a good week next week!

held the EU short. Im certain i got a ahort signal a day early. running the same stop, am only down 50 pips now

holding EU for another trade cycle. Only down 25 pips now. 5he short is still good

I knew the sell was good. just got in a day too early. up 15 pips now and rising!

Closed out of the EU position with just a couple of pips profit. Got impatient with EU and got back into GN again.

Entered a GN Short at 2.42795
and a second GN Short at 2.41590

Will be back tomorrow with an update.

Was up well over 200 pips on my top trade before all my profit evaporated and turned into loss… I’m having trouble picking a pair to stick with to focus my trading on. I like how much GN moves but she moves much faster and is riskier, her data also has lots of curveballs in it.

Took a 100 pip loss on my bottom trade and a 70 pip loss on my top trade before entering a long position I know GN is good for @ 2.43568

Not been a great week for me but I’m going to spend more time on GN and will probably make it the only pair I trade for a while.

Be back later

Why didnt you move your stop loss into positive while you were so far up?

I was half asleep when it happened…

took 50 pips on the GN long i placed earlier.

Tonights trades:
GN long @2.44569 150 pip stop loss
EU long at 1.12953 with a 100 pip stop.

Got two good long signals so tonight im placing two trades.

Trades are looking great.

EU up 15 pips
GN up 95 pips

GN stopped me out today. Didn’t move my stop in time because of work. The long was good and the trade would be back in profit right now, but It was a bad trade. As much as I hate too, I’m taking a break from GN for a few days until I really study and research GN more, EU is my forte.

Took 130 pips from EU today. Tonight I got another great EU long signal.

Entered long @ 1.1410 and am going to keep my stop at 1.13

Most likely I will be closing the position before Market Close tomorrow. Will be back with the results

Holding through the weekend.

EU is down 50 but im going to let her ride

Lost 100 pips on EU through the weekend. My trading mindset was not right last week, didn’t spend enough time reviewing before each trade and correctly interpreting the data since I trade discretionary. Placed an EU short last night and am up 60 pips on it right now. Will be posting the new trade tonight, I’m waiting to deposit a nice amount of cash into my account end of October. I have to prove to myself first that I can follow my own rules, not trade outside the system and to keep my trade size the same on each trade. Until then I’m trading very small trade sizes and am going to run the system until I feel its time to deposit by end of October.

Looking forward to a good week

Just closed my EU trade for 81 pips profit. Im taking today off to solidify my win in EU. Im going to let the market move for a day or two then see what the next move will be

I’m back tonight and prepared to trade. I’m glad I took today off, looks like the market has gained more bearing and is better to trade tonight than it was last night. I got a beautiful long signal in EU! Very excited about it.

Just entered my long position at 1.1183 with a 100 pip stop.

I plan on not trading Friday so this is the last trade of the week for me.