Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Trade Result: EU +95 pips. Just closed the position right in time to place the next trade.

The data this week has been awesome for some reason. China this, US stock rally that, all bs in my opinion… all I care about is the math behind it.

Anyways todays trade looks like a beautiful long setup. I’m holding this long position through the weekend and will be closing on Sunday evening as I place the next trade.

EU Trade: Long position at 1.12410 with a stop loss at 1.114

Will be back tomorrow with an update

Happy trading

Looks interesting

Lost -65 pips on The EU trade even though I was up 50 this morning at work. Reviewed the data when I got home and placed a short trade in EU for sunday. Todays loss is understandable, Still had a great week took a few hundred pips.

Weekend trade:
Shorted EU @ 1.1182 with a stop at 1.1282

Be back Sunday.
Have a great weekend

still chippin away I see, good stuff bro.

500+ Pips in 2 weeks with 3 losses, one 18 pip, one 100 pip and one 65 pip loss and still 500+ pips profit? This makes even my biggest week or two week streak last year look pathetic lol. Two years of heavy, logical, and common sense driven research backed up by legitimate mathematics, no indicators… Just Microsoft excel and the price data (I don’t even look at the chart to place a trade)… I’m confident I was on the right track all along. It just took more patience, a little more innovation, and a few month break to enjoy life before I got serious about investing major capital in myself and before I hit another sweet breakthrough.

I wish more people where into the mathematical approach like myself. I suppose it pays off to be completely original in the end if the idea being applied towards trading his true legitimacy and validity. I’m more satisfied trading by being right then by making pips. Winning pips is just an added bonus to me. If you win more than you lose and you lose less than when you win, what does it matter how many pips you make? Accumulating pips gets you rich, Making 1000’s but lossing thousands at best keeps you stagnant and if your lucky close to break even. But hey, I’m not part of the 2% yet. Until I’m making at least 5 grand a month for over a year straight just off trading alone, I’m still in the 98% like everyone else lol.

Hope everyone else had a good week, I look forward to open on Sunday!

Got nervous about the trade. I’m thinking Friday and Sunday should equate out to one trade. Lost 35 pips to start out the week.

I wish I had been a little more patient and waited until now to close the trade because I ended up reshorting EU.
It’s all good though, still got a little to work on. I not to sure what to expect for tomorrows movement. I would be happy with 50 pips, but I’m not positive EU is going to move that far.

Either way,

EU Short @ 1.12258 Stop at 100 pips up.

Will post an update tomorrow. I’m looking forward to a good week

Trade is sitting right at breakeven. The sell is good, didnt expect much movement today anyhow.

What a range day in EU and in many pairs. I knew it wasn’t going to be a big day, but its all good.

Looks like its probably going to be a 10 pip day. Completely understandable.

In a couple hours I will be back a new position

Took +.4 pips profit today. An amusing win nonetheless, haha. Ended up entering an hour prior to normal tonight but I have plenty of data and boy does the data look wicked sweet! These are the days I trade for, Huge gains, more than likely low drawdown.

Super stoked about tonights trade, my expection is at least 100 pips.

EU Long @1.12260 Stop 100 pips down

EU + 36 pips and rising. Looks like todays going to be a great day.

EU + 85 pips and rising. If it clears over 110-120 pips im moving my stop loss up to 100 pips profit. It’s going to be a great day

Only took +51 pips profit in EU today. I did not meet my 100 plus pip expectation which has me feeling slightly unsatisfied, but it is what it is.

Anyhow, EU is moving so I pulled my data early to get in before too much more sell activity happens and I’m not able to get in a decent price. Eu looks ripe to sell for the next trading cycle.

So… I shorted EU @ 1.1271 and put my stop at 1.137

The data seems like its going to produce lots of movement tomorrow, I’m looking for at least 50 pips

Will be back in the AM with the trade update.

I wanted to sorta Hedge my EU trade, but I’m not even sure you can call it a hedge.

So… I added a second trade to my portfolio tonight.

GN Long @2.40875 with a 200 pip stop (due to GN’s volatility)

Will be back in the morning with the updates

Trade Results:

EU Short: +32 pips
GN Long: +25 pips

Got bored with the ranging markets today. Shoulda closed out for more profit, but I’m done for the day.

Will be back tonight with some better trades

I saw no point in trading EU tonight. Looks like tomorrow is going to come out flat in EU. So I stuck to GN tonight.

I don’t like having such a large stop, but it is what it is and it is necessary for GN.

Tonights trade looks like a pretty sweet GN Short.

GN Shorted @ 2.40651 with a stop at 2.43

I was wrong about EU. It made a good move today and I was stupid and got in a non system trade in the wrong direction…

Lost -100 pips in EU, albeit it was a half sized position so my loss was minimal.

On the system side though, GN was an excellent trade

Closed my GN position with +201 pips profit!

I’m out of the market for the rest of the day until I place my new trade tonight.

Tonight’s new Trade:

GN Short @ 2.38 Stop at 2.4080.

I don’t like having such a large stop but GN is a beast, data looks good. I’m pretty positive there will be heavy sell activity going into tomorrow. Will be back with the update and new trade tomorrow

Got stopped out on gn friday. Lost 200 pips. learned from the market though and im already in another short in gn.

gn short @2.41868

200 pip stop again.

be back tomorrow with another trade and the trade update

lost 112 pips in the gn short. gn has been spanking me lately. i entered a long when i closed my short and am up 80 pips so im recoving from the loss. will be back later

Took 120 pips on the GN long today. Made up for the loss and learned a lesson from the market. No worries, Onto a more positive week.

I feel like EU is easier to read and EU tonight looks good

Bought EU @1.1171 with a 100 pip stop

Lookin forward to a positive rest of the week