Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Yesterday worked out well. Going to trade the same way tonight. only two trades again.

EU Long
NU Long

My entries: EU 1.36109
NU .82445

It would be cool if you you post your charts with entry/exit marked along with your analysis.

Congrats on your winnings!

Friday going into the weekend trade updates

EU +57 pips
NU +53.4 pips

Rpip, I enter at midnight, close trades the following midnight and reopen new trades. My system predicts one day open to close direction. Also, since Friday is a half day and Sunday is a half day, I hold Fridays trades through Sunday until Monday at 0000 oanda time.

Right now I am trading off differences in buy non canceled avg money rates and sell non canceled avg money rates. I used Microsoft excel to calculate these statistics. My system is a pure mathematical approach to the market with definitive trade length times. I determine minimal or real volume as I call it, convert it to money, calculate some simple rates, then find patterns in the money flow statistics to make a simple entry rule, buy or sell… then hold for 24 hours. exit is always the same… 0000 oanda time. No stop loss. I believe dealers stop hunt, and have had issues with them doing that in the past.

Neat fact. Statistically speaking, no matter if the market is buying or selling, the majority of the days I have looked at, there are more sell minutes backed with movement within the last 24 hours than buy minutes backed with movement.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;587400”] Right now I am trading off differences in buy non canceled avg money rates and sell non canceled avg money rates. I used Microsoft excel to calculate these statistics. My system is a pure mathematical approach to the market with definitive trade length times. I determine minimal or real volume as I call it, convert it to money, calculate some simple rates, then find patterns in the money flow statistics to make a simple entry rule, buy or sell… then hold for 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Leg0nd,

Can you explain this a little more? What is “buy non canceled” and “sell non canceled”? etc,

Your system sounds very interesting to me. More info much appreciated. … And i agree with stop hunts belief.

Thanks

I will try to give you an explanation tomorrow Brutus.

Yesterday’s trades
Closed at midnight with a total of:
EU Buy +71 pips
NU Buy +84 pips

Today’s trades January 13th.

EU Long, My entry was: 1.36803
NU Long, My entry was: .83312

Will be back tomorrow with an update

Yesterday I fell asleep and didn’t wake up til this morning London open. Closed out of both trades positive.
NU +61 pips
EU +10 pips

Euro trade didn’t work out if i had closed at midnight. No big deal. Would have lost 10 pips had i closed at 12. Today’s trades would have been eu long and nu long again, however I got in late so my entries are not good.

EU LONG 1.36837
NU LONG .83890

Sorry guys, been lazy about posting. Two days ago (14th i think?) was my first loss trading the new rules/systematic value I am trading.

Lost -90 pips in EUR/USD
Lost -60 pips in NZD/USD

Yesterday I got in late but, it was actually a better entry…
Longed EUR/NZD
Profit +64 pips

Today, once again I got in late. Today I am short AU and short NU

AU short @ .88159
NU short @ .83456

Will hold these trades until midnight with an update and the new trades.

The last 4 out of 5 days I have profited, with only 1 day of loss. 80% accuracy this past week… nice.

Im back. Forgot to post last night.

Will be holding the trades from yesterday

AUD/USD short +45 pips
NZD/USD short +89 pips

Holding through the weekend

Weekend Trades went well.

NZD/USD Sell +93 pips
AUD/USD Sell +34.9 pips

Todays trades, Just got in.

EU Short 1.35637
NU Short .82607

Be back before Asian with an update

Yesterdays results.

EU +16 pips
NU -66 pips

I shouldn’t have traded yesterday. Anyhow I am ready for tonight.

Shorted EU at 1.35451
Shorted NU at .83253

Hey guys. It’s been a while since I have posted on my journal. I have still been trading and doing half decent. Just updated my spreadsheet with a new equation that so far seems really nice. Going to start posting all my trades this week. Once again, I am going to try and get in at midnight and hold for the full 24 hours then close the trades. Tonight I longed EJ, and NU. I actually got in yesterday around 9 or so I think. However, Anything close to opening price would still be a good entry.

My trades:

EJ Long @ 139.473
NU Long @ .82705

Will be back in the am with some updates.

Current positions are

EJ +30 pips
NU +40 pips

Trade updates.

Just closed out of both positions in profit because I saw the perfect trading opportunity in the EU.

EJ +37 pips profit
NU +45 pips profit

EU is expected to close long today.

My entry
EU Long @ 1.36648

Euro did not close long as I had intended (adapted system today…) EJ and NU did exactly as projected. Euro is still a great buy. Euro appears it will long today the 12th.

My trade

EU Long @ 1.36348 -4.8 pips

Will be back in the am with a trade update.

Only lost 25 pips on the EU trade which is good. As the market adapts and changes so must I. Today, I waited to see if what the system said was going to come true or not before trading it again. It called EU long with low drawdown which would have been a very good signal. Tonight I will post my weekend trade/trades. Today I am going to relax

Okay I’m entering before the open on the 14th. I want to get to sleep a little early tonight so i pulled all the data early and entered my trade. After pulling up pretty much all top 10 pairs to trade tomorrow… According to the data, GN should be a hot pair to trade tomorrow. System says GN Short with Minimal draw down from open.

GN SELL, my entry @ 1.99430

Will be back in the am with an update. Happy trading

Okay guys. Weekend trade failed. Lost 104 pips… Learned from the loss and am ready for tonight.

Looks like
GN Long
EU Long
NU Long
AU Long
AJ Long
NJ Long
NU Short

didn’t look at the rest of the pairs. too tired.

My trade:

NU Short
AJ Long

Entering now will post prices in the am.

GN is about to long, 10 pips from open price.

Looks like the signal was good for all pairs posted. Tonight should be a good night.

I messed up last night and posted NU long and NU Short. i meant short, was tired at posting time.

I’m liking the new system… Tonight’s trades:

AU Short entered at .90050
EU Short

Everything looks good. Down 22.5 pips in AU. Was down 35 at my worst point i think. Euro sold most of the day, rebounded, but should continue to sell the rest of the day.

Everything is good. Trade went from -35 pips at the worst point up to +55 pips. Eu Sold as predicted as well. So far

AU +55 pips

More than likely I will get a sell signal in AU for tomorrow, but will be back at midnight for a conformation and a trade update.