Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Up 60 pips in AU, pulled the data early, AU appears it will still sell tomorrow according to my stats.

Will be holding my first trade entered at .9005 short and added a limit order at .8940 short.

Will be back in the AM with an update.

I made a mistake last night. I realize now how crucial it is to get all the data for the whole day and not skimp out on the last 30 mins. The last 30 mins cost me 50 pips in proft. I only took 1 pip of profit over the past two days… After revisiting the spreadsheet after adding the remaining missing data, I would have placed a buy trade. Lesson learned. Tonight I wait until midnight to pull the data.

I have been delinquent on posting lately. Will be back on top of it starting this week. I have decided i am only going to trade AU for the week. I will be back tonight with my first trade for the week. Even though I pulled the data early, I am looking to Sell AU,

My entry:

limit order at .90141

I ended up falling asleep and not pulling the midnight data to confirm the sell signal… Will do that in a little bit. Also, I changed my limit order before falling asleep to .9025 instead of the .90141. As a result, I am up 8.4 pips in AU at the moment and steadily gaining.

AU +8.4 pips

Will be back tonight with tomorrows trade. Appears that there is a good chance AU will continue to sell, but I can not be certain until midnight. I am going draw out what it is I use to make my trading decision so you guys can get an understanding of what this system really is and why it works.

Trade update.

AU + 31.5 pips.

Be back in a little bit with tonight’s next move.

Came back late and missed out on 30 pips. good news is the Au sell was a great signal. closed the trade at break even and then reentered a sell.

Trade for the day,

AU Sell @.90234

Will be back in the Am for an update.

Trade update.

AU +62.5 pips. Be back later tonight with an update

Yesterday worked out great. AU sold as the signal indicated profiting me 80.9 pips. Nice. Tonight I pulled all the data for AU.
Tonight’s trade:

AU Short @ .8940

Will be back in the am with a trade update. Happy trading

Pm Update:

Wasn’t able to post during the am, so I am back with a PM update. I noticed at my worst point I was down 50 pips in AU. Currently:

AU - 11.2 pips with less than 2 hours til close. Looking very plausible for AU to still end up short for the day which would put me on a three day win streak… hat trick? Definitely taking a weekend position in AU.

Be back soon with the weekend AU trade!

Seems the AU Sell trade did not quite work out as planned. Appears it may be a simple range rule which I will be trading tonight. Regardless, I would have lost around 5 pips or so If I choose to close the AU trade. However… With the range of the equations I am trading more similar to the 26th’s, and my new rule… I am getting another sell signal in AU.

Weekend Trade:

AU sell @ entry from yesterday (.8940)

Going into the weekend already down 10.6 pips O.o. I do expect around 20 pips or possibly more of draw down today, so we’ll see what happens in the AM.

Trade update:

AU +1 pip.

even though its only one pip, its nice to see some green on tbe screen. be back later with another update

Trade is looking solid!

AU +15.7 pips, 30 mins left until close, looks like I’m going to go into the weekend green.

Week recap…
Had a perfect week without any losses :slight_smile: This trade not taken into account I took 81 pips last week according to myfxbook. Looking forward to the weekend and open on Sunday. Pretty soon I am going to start posting daily signals for all pairs I watch, however, more than likely I will only trade AU for the month of March. Have a great weekend, Happy trading!

Trade update going into tonight.

AU +19.2 pips

Looking good. As soon as midnight comes I will have the new Au trade posted. Be back soon

:16: thread subscribed :slight_smile: nice going

Preciate it. I fell asleep last night before it was time to get the data from the weekend. Will not be heading to sleep early when I do fund my account with a few hundred soon. Did finally pull the data and check the trade. I am still in the short position from .8940 and I received a sell signal for the day in AU.

Today’s trade Hold AU sell from .8940.

Current trade: +5.8 pips at the moment,

Will be back later for an update plus the new trade :slight_smile:

Looks like my sell signal did not work out yesterday. Each day I learn what the real range is and just how tight it is to get the perfect signal. Anyhow, I did take 6 pips of profit in my Au trade.

Pulled the data this morning for the AU trade and I am convinced it will end up sell for the day,

Entered AU Short at .89475

Be back later with an update!

Looks like the sell signal wasn’t good yesterday as well.

Previous trade

AU Short at .89475 - 11.3 pip loss

Appears mathematically, AU has a tight range that gives the “grail” signal as I call it. With that in mind, what appears most probably is an AU buy for the 5th. Today is a new day, and a test in the currency world for me, lets see if I pass…

AU Long at .8959

Trade update. Looks like I am on track with the numbers today. Awesome

AU + 27.1 pips

Hi,

Are you going to elaborate on your strategy at some point?

Do you trade anything besides AU?

Whats up brutus. Will be back a little later to try an elaborate for ya. I didn’t not post my trade last night, however, I did decided to stay long AU based on the Data.

AU Long at .89590 +132.9 pips

Will be back later with an update and hopefully an explanation. If you do not have excel, then you will not be able to repeat my success in the same manor without the software. It is necessary for excel to do all the calculations so that we can trade the result of the calculations.