Legal Advice Needed

Hi Guys i need some legal advice,

I have developed an algorithm basically an Expert Advisor that trades on the forex market and has done very well over the last 12 months (over 300% ROI to be near exact), This EA is on the ctrader platform that I have sat on a vps attached to a master account which in turn will provide the strategy to ctraders platform in order for users to start copy trading.

The clients will be using their own broker account that we cannot touch eg… we cant withdraw nor deposit funds only the account holder is able to do this, however our EA will provide lets say signals of buys and sells and transmit them to ctraders copy service, when clients sign up to ctrader they can search for strategies which they wish to copy and can do this with a simple start copy or stop copy button providing they have signed up so they will have the say so wether the trades are placed but not each in particular trade in turn we would charge a performance fee each month.

Sorry for the long explanation but I need to be above board with this … would we need to be FCA regulated if we are running in this manner? We are based in the UK.
Any help would be greatly appreciated… Many Thanks in advance

lots of advisor in this trading place , i hope you will bring good result you need. good luck

You are certainly wise to check out the requirements before starting such a venture, but I think you need to check with the regulatory authorities themselves rather than rely on advice that you may, or may not, receive from this forum…