Let me introduce myself

Hi everyone,
I am Nobantu from Lesotho Maseru, I subscribed in this platform so that I gain knowledge in forex trading. I absolutely have a zero experience in it, but I hope I am going to learn so much in here. I do social services, I do family tracing and reunite children living in the streets with their families.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Take it easy, one learning step at a time. See if FX trading suits you and your busy lifestyle.
Best of luck.

1 Like

i hope everything will be very fine ,. start with learning approach , this is a best place to be educated , hope you will be knowledgeable from there. have a good journey

1 Like

according to me you have chosen the right place , just keep relax and prepare yourself for learning Forex in a proper way.

1 Like

hi and welcome , as a best part of learning you can trade in a practice account , otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

1 Like

stay strong , Have a very good journey.

this place can make you knowledgeable , just one request please dont skip the learning session. have a good journey.

Thank you @LauChoKun for a warm welcome and great advice :grinning:

Thank you @Wara_arif

@PeterBorren thank you so much, will do that.

Hello Nobantu, welcome to the platform. You are on the right platform! Babypips has everything you need to learn about forex. I am new to this community, but not as a trader.
You do a wonderful job Nobantu, keep it up! May God bless you!