Let s teach the market makers a lesson

I just hate to see honest people being treated like dummies
so here is the idea

you guys in europe ,US , canada , and Australia
got regulated brokers but keep loosing money (The brokers are saying that 70% are losing money)
we none G20 resident s
are constantly being scammed by brokers who create sister firm regulated by exotic islands
xm has xm global
fxpro hax fxpro global
etc etc etc
when we are losing like the others they are happy but when we are winning and we do win they start looking for loop wholes
so why not get together and cooperate
you guys will start making money and we will be getting some percentage
the idea is simple
you look for somebody who was been scammed (that means he or she is good trader)
or even ask for somebody to work with
get in touch with him /her via whatup or messange
open up a demo account and test his/her ability in trading
(or even without a demo, just those chart on the net)
(he or she will find a trade
send you a message
and you close the deal
or register it if it is not demo to see how price did)
this will be in demo first)
after being satisfied
you and your signal provider
talk about going live
you open the live account with your regulated law-abiding broker
so as you see nothing to worry about robbed or anything like that
if anybody is about to get robbed is the signal provider who can maybe not get his/her percentage
but then again only a fool will let go of a good source of income

you can catch one fish with a fishing rode
but with a fishing net your catch will be very big

you all think about it

Why does YOUR post in and of itself now smack of being yet another scam??? And if if not: your suggestion will for sure open the doors to people getting scammed left right and center if I’m following your basic idea.

You’re not going to teach any market maker a lesson so don’t waste your time.

If you cannot open an account with a reputable broker that is properly registered and regulated by a proper regulator then don’t open an account and forget about trading. It’s that simple. Or if you want to do it THAT badly then relocate. But it sure wouldn’t be worth the trouble for your average $100 trading account so there’s that to consider before you turn out the lights and lock the door.

1 Like

A scammer asks for money dude
my idea does not
read the post

Dude. I’ve given you a lot of leeway in your posts while others have been complaining. Don’t get me started.

did not get what is the issue here?
beside what do you want to start
and what did i do so that you want to start ?

Well for one thing you post utter nonsense. How’s that for a start.

Here’s a plan: why don’t you move on to those other sites that you as you were THREATENING to do the other day because you could not post links to your signal service or whatever the hell it’s supposed to be. I took at look at your so-called analysis or whatever it’s supposed to be on your so-called website. Is that a joke or what???

Trust me. You will not be missed. Neither will I. And neither will the next person that comes along and thinks that they’re a God send to the trading community.

1 Like

ok then pass along and move on with your life and let those who understand what i mean
good day dude

Here’s another thought:

How about you learn to trade and make some money rather than spend your time trying to figure out ways to buck the system.

the site as you have seen is showin possible support and resistance
A smart trader will probably take note and use that information to his/her benefit
other losers will make jokes

what system and who s system
are you the cop working with this system
you must be , seeing you defending it and protecting brokers industry rather than retail traders that some in the industry call dumm money

You’re another one.

I just scrolled through your posts. Piles and piles of analysis. But not a single actual trade detailed.

I’m advising you to stop wasting your time trying to buck a system that you’re not going to be able buck. It’s that simple.

And you think the term “dumb money” is not warranted???

Just do yourself a favor and read just the last few posts that have appeared here in the last hour. If that’s not “dumb money” then I don’t know what is.

you missed the likes
i tell you what
by now i concluded that you are not discussion my idea
so move on man
i got no time for you

1 Like

That’s a strange conclusion, how do you arrive at this?