Lets talk about brokers

FXPRIMUS offers a wide range of benefits and features which you can find out here: 23 Reasons to Trade with Us - FXPRIMUS The Safest Place To Trade

Try the Practice account and use the live chat support to help you get a ‘feel’ of their products and services. :smiley:

Hey, you use profiforex too. that is good to know. it was recommended and am using it right now, no troubles with money withdrawal. What you see on profiforex is what you get, But is always good to do some research on your own and see things for yourself. Happy trading!

Hello there. I am using Everest Markets, which I believe is one of the best brokers out there. It provides the trader with an easily accessible platform: Jforex which has been designed by Dukascopy Bank. In addition to this, Everest Markets provide low pips and low spreads, making the broker easily accessible for beginner traders. In addition to this the deposit is low (the minimum deposit is a 100 USD).

For individuals that are having a first experience in trading, Everest Markets also provide free demo accounts, allowing aspiring traders to train, without risking to lose money.

I don’t dispute these facts, one easy is that opening an account with this broker is very easy and quick. No complicated verification details, definitely enjoy my time with them. This broker is what trading with.

tradefort is good broker, it gives 5 usd for begginers, and second chance if the first is losed

Guys, I really struggle to understand how so many of you choose so many random bucketshop brokers?!
Unless you are in the US in which case you won’t be accepted by regulated firms, I would always try and stay with a regulated broker in a recognised jurisdiction. Don’t be blinded by “promotions” and bonuses…
Also, If the website looks like it was designed by a trained chimp, then I tend to stay away…
Come on guys…by al means, you are free to go wherever you wish, but then please don’t winge or complain afterwards…
:slight_smile:

I’m totally agreed with you. I have been using Everest Markets for over a year. Everything is great. The JForex platform works well for me even though most of people would prefer MT4. I would recommend it for beginner because of their low deposit and excellent support.
But still as a newbie to this high risk industry. Just have to take extra caution.
Good luck with your trading!

Are they still offering this for new sign ups?