Let's try Renko Charts

Hi, I have no idea how to trade with Renko Charts, furthermore I have not been very successful with trading in the past.

Here is my first trade:

The Blue Line shows the resistance and the most recent Renko Candle shows a breakout, so I took it with the Pullback. SR is slightly below the resistance (support). my RR is 1:1
I am going to show you more entrys in future.

Almost the same at USDCAD:

GU: WON! +14 points

Edit we won again, thats another +8.3 Points:

1 Like

I got EJ on my Watchlist.

If we get a green Brick above the resistance i might go long here.
If we get a red Brick below the last HL I might go short, but this will take some time.

USDCAD, resistance broken, I am short:

This is interesting! :blush: I’m not really very familiar with Renko charts but I’m curious why you chose to use them! :blush: Good luck with this! :smiley:

1 Like

me neither xD

I was poking around on Trading View. When I saw Renko I was flashed by the simplicity and i thougt “can it be that easy?” Thanks for your wishes!

Another Resistance has fallen: Buy!

1 Like

That’s very bold of you! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :smiley: You’re trading this on demo though right? Since you’re not yet familiar with it? Haha.

1 Like

yes, I might be bold but not insane :smiley:
To be fair, it is not even demo right now, it is Papertrading with Trading View

1 Like

Wheeew! :smiley: Hahaha. I’m so happy to hear that! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :smiley: I’m excited to see where this leads you! Maybe you can eventually use this for live trading. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am closing GJ now since a new red brick has been drawn. +32.4 points

the same for for UC, quit @ 18.4 Points

Why don’t you try bollinger bands? They work real well with keltner strategy.

Hellooo @SiggiSmilez! :blush: How are youuu? :blush: Just dropped by to say good luuuck! And that I’ll continue to cheer for you! :smiley:

1 Like

I have stopped using renko charts, it does to much repainting

I think the Renko charts are very interesting. I never thought of using them.