Level 2 data, please and thank you

Anyone know a good data company where i can get institutional lvel 2 data in forex? I know its decentralized but the london stock exchange and other like ICE have data you can buy and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Thank you very much for your time.

Level 2 currency futures data is what you would be looking for, not level 2 forex data as I’m not sure that actually exists for retail traders.

I personally know that if you want live currency futures data from CME Exchange which I would guess would have the highest volume traded there are a few hurdles along the way.
To get the retail discount you need to setup a brokerage account with a minimum deposit. And use this as proof you are a retail trader.
Then you will need a suitable trading platform.
Some proprietary platforms are offered free by various brokers but depending on what you want you can buy or subscribe to other 3rd party platforms which are better.

Personally though, since forex doesn’t have the large enough share of volume traded through currency futures compared to other methods of currency trading I don’t think it would be as valuable as you are hoping. But I haven’t tested it out to prove either way.

2 Likes

Ok great thank you that explains it.

1 Like