Leverage Return Markets

Hey,

A forex trader (on YouTube) suggested to use his broker “Leverage Return Markets”.

Where can I check their license number to make sure they are legit?

Leverage Return Markets is regulated Financial Services Authority (License Number SE/11478)

Thanks!
Michael

What’s the website address? Is it this?

Well, the address on their website in Boston Massachusetts USA comes up related to some other scam forex companies.

https://scamrecovery.net/trading/fortrademining/

The domain name is also new, just registered this month.

Better stay away.

2 Likes

you can’t, but you don’t need to

the whole thing is a scam

the Financial Services Authority has not existed since 2013

Thanks guys for your reply! :slightly_smiling_face:

I came across several people now on social media platforms who have in most cases a BIG following and promote their so called brokers. Often the broker site (belongs to the social media guy who ‘claims’ to be a forex/crypto trader?) has no site traffic & the domain is very recently registered!

This is a pretty easy one to look for.

Also, look for contact details and addresses, such as on a contact form. Send a message to their support and see if they reply. Google Search the address as well, and use Streetview to have a look at the actual office. It’s often a red flag to see a business registered at a home residence or some strange commercial district.

FSA is not a great regulator in the forex world so I wouldn’t trade with them. There are a lot of more reliable and trustworthy brokers out there.

You should run away from this “broker” and influencer immediately.

1 Like