Libro Trading Price Action Trends de Al Brooks en español

Hola querida comunidad, por si le interesa a alguien, hay disponible una traducción al español del libro Trading Price Action Trends de Al Brooks llamada Trading de la Acción del Precio Tendencias de Daniel Rodríguez en payhip

Alguien me puede decir si conoce sobre la Acción del Precio y sobre el autor Al Brooks?

Hello dear community, in case anyone is interested, a Spanish translation of the book Trading Price Action Trends by Al Brooks called Trading de la Acción del Precio Tendencias by Daniel Rodriguez is available on payhip

Can anyone tell me if you know about Price Action and about author Al Brooks?

2 Likes

His books are difficult to read for beginners. They arent edited very well. However he is extremely knowledgable and a must read. His videos are easier to understand for first timers.

El libro lo vi ahora disponible en Amazon

I saw the book now available on Amazon

Scalping has become a center of attraction among traders and I also like this type of trading. Both type of traders should focus of selecting such a broker that offers that advanced trading technology.

Price action trading is getting trendy day by day because retail traders can execute their trades quickly.

Have you read it? Also I’m guessing tu hablas/escribes español?