List Of Best High Leverage Brokers

This is absolutely right: we do, and it is.

But the most important and relevant thing for people to know in this context, Amy, is that a broker who is giving you 1:3,000 leverage is one who has deliberately decided to prevent their customers’ accounts from being regulated by a real regulator with any realistic power or influence.

From that starting position, we can then each decide for ourselves whether or not that matters to us.

If it doesn’t, then fair enough: it doesn’t, but I hope we can all agree, whatever our overall perspective on the subject, that the big mistake for people to avoid is making the decision without first being aware of that reality. Unfortunately, many (perhaps even “most”) beginners tend not to be aware of it until it’s too late. So the more regularly it’s stressed, the better. :wink:

4 Likes

Absolutely! New traders need to understand these aspects fully before diving in. Thanks for highlighting such a critical issue here, especially for those who might be new to this and unaware. Safety first, always :wink:

2 Likes

Totally agree with you on this. We need to make sure newcomers are aware of this before they jump in. Thanks for bringing this up :slight_smile: It’s definitely something that can’t be mentioned enough, especially for those just starting.

3 Likes

Having bigger leverage is always a positive… and as a choice… is a good thing to have.
That doesnt mean that the trader max’s out his leverage with big position sizes on each trade.
Risk mitigation is a trader’s choice.

1 Like

… unless you want to use a broker that’s properly regulated! :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

(Sometimes it helps to read the thread before replying.)

yes i agree… it definitely helps to read the thread before replying.
Please read the post i am responding to… and then read my post.
Perhaps use your basic common sense next time…before responding to a random post without any context.
All the best… Cheers.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on FBS?

I know I am quite late on this, but why on earth would people look for 2000x leverage broker? Seems like they do not understand how leverage can be a big double sided sword

1 Like

Two main reasons:

1. They’re gamblers who just don’t understand how forex trading really works;

2. They don’t appreciate that a broker offering leverage like that can’t possibly, by definition, be adequately regulated, or why that matters so much - and some of them, even when several experts explain it to them clearly and in detail and with plenty of supporting evidence, will still not acknowledge it! :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

All brokers with serious regulation such as FCA, ASIC will not offer high leverage over 500. FxPro, Fxopen in Europe limit leverage to 1:30, but for example in Australia 1:500 Leverage is available at Pepperstone, Fxopen, AVA Trade, but such high leverage is not needed to trade successfully.

1 Like