List Of Best High Leverage Brokers

High leverage might seem alluring and is capable of giving enormous profits. But, it is also a highly risky deal and can drain your whole capital. Traders should always use strict risk management and trade it carefully.

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing a number of good brokers with high leverage, but Iā€™m not sure which one to pick. Can someone recommend me a broker that suits a newbie like me? Or if there are any other suggestions Iā€™m open to them!

So unpredictable, in fact for now I have decided not to take that risk of leverage anymore. I just rely fully on the 70% trading credits from forexchief. Itā€™s better to earn little and compound and be safe than sorry.

@flok Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s going to work for too long, as leverage is an important part of forex trading. I think the best thing to do here is to use risk management strategies to manage losses. What do you say?

I wonder if you are going to be a millionaire using those70% credits offered by your broker

Credits!! Am I missing something here? I only know of bonuses that some brokers offer.

@johnathanneal Same here, I have only heard of bonuses offered by brokers on making a certain deposit. Received a 100% bonus from fxview on depositing 200 bucks. How do credits work I wonder?:thinking:

Yeah, is there any broker that allows bonuses to be withdrawn? I have scoured the web but couldnā€™t find any broker that does that.

This topic has been locked as we investigate sock puppet accounts, or the method often used by brokers and marketing companies that involves controlling several seemingly unrelated user accounts that are actually controlled by a single person or entity used to promote their opinions and products.

Sock puppet accounts are not allowed and will be permanently deleted.

Brokers, we have paid advertising packages that you can take advantage of if youā€™d like to give your brand exposure or get your marketing message out to our community.

1 Like

This topic is open for posting.

1 Like

It creates impression you have more margin what makes you able to open larger positions. Another definition of leverage. I use this stuff for trading news to get max from a price outbreak.

One good and relatively safe reason to use leverage is to trade like your account is 20x than your deposit amount. For example, letā€™s say my goal is to trade like I have a $100,000 account and want to risk $250 per trade (0.25%) until I build up some gains, in which case I can then safely ramp that up to $500 per trade (0.5%), but I only want to put $5k into an account.
Leverage allows me to trade like I have that $100,000 account using my risk parameters, but I donā€™t have to tie up $100k to do it, even though I might have $100k sitting in Treasury Direct earning interest.
I hope you realize that trading with a $250 risk is very low riskā€¦ if you know what you are doing. So the leverage in this case is about maximizing capital safety vs. moar gains, Lambo! baby!

Please i am looking for a broker that offers 1,:2000 leverage and above, who can recommend me one

I canā€™t vouch for any specific brokers, it might be worth checking out some well-known ones in the industry and seeing if they offer what youā€™re looking for. Make sure the broker is reputable and regulated.

A broker offering 1:2,000 leverage canā€™t possibly be regulated by anything better than a pretend or fake regulator. Real regulators donā€™t allow such leverage, and for good reasons!

Brokers offering leverage of that level are very good at taking deposits but no good at all at paying out profits, of course. Thatā€™s why theyā€™re not regulated and are often based in small island countries most people have barely heard of.

The person you call the ā€œbrokerā€ is actually the counterparty.

If you win big, with 1:2,000 leverage, what do you think are the chances of being paid out, given that the broker has chosen to be unregulated?

Theyā€™re not too high, are they? :wink: