List of best regulated brokers

Great move by CySEC! :point_down:
https://financefeeds.com/cysec-slaps-e100000-fine-fx-broker-fxvc/

A lot of times those from u.s. are not allowed to go above 5x leverages d so for all of these 500x leverage offering other are most likely not part ifUS and you would probably need a VPN to get by being a US resident

Won’t they ask for documents though to prove you’re not a US resident?

I’ve always wanted to start scalping but haven’t because of the high risk involved, so could anyone please suggest the best forex broker for scalping?

Since you are new to scalping, following copy trading platforms will help you improve yourself with strategies. The complete detail about experienced traders’ profiles like risk, drawdowns, and trade history, will boost your confidence to choose the best trader to follow.

Well the field of trustworthy and reliable forex broker is sparsely populated because devil hides in details, namely execution in times of price momentum (where scalping gains are mostly concentrated), many brokers fail to offer good execution at those times, but I’d advice to try Hotforex or Tickmill, their conditions for scalping is satisfactory.

Can you tell me which is the finest of the two? Because I want to be cautious while starting my journey with scalping. @ontario

Beware IFC Markets broker is a Scammer! … Keep away from them … They only look at how to steal your money! … Keep away!

Oh? What happened?

It seems like the spammers are becoming more careless these days with website spin-offs. Check this out - https://financefeeds.com/cyprus-watchdog-adds-acmarketsfx-easycapitaltrade-and-smarttradefx-to-caution-list/
I recommend everyone to be very careful.

So I have been using one broker at the moment, but I noticed that many users here use multiple brokers, how many can vouch for that? And is there any benefit to using multiple brokers?

u can use radexmarkets.

Using multiple brokers can help you diversify your risk when it comes to capital invested. If you loose your capital with one broker, still you have some amount of your capital invested with the other one. You can even get a broad choice of strategies to opt while trading. IMO, only a experienced trader should go with multiple brokers as it is quite challenging to handle two or more brokers together. btw, how long have you been trading?

Fair enough! I agree with the fact that once you get the experience, you should go ahead and trade with as many brokers as you want. As for me, I have been trading in forex for almost a year.

That’s nice, any recommendation from your side on the basis of your experience?

Using 2 brokers atm, fxview for forex and xm for equities and energies. Diversification imo is a safer strategy.

Diversification indeed is a wise strategy. Gonna check both brokers out specially fxview, since forex trading is my main. Appreciate your comment, mate.

Hi myself Levi. I am not new to trading but definitely new to this forum and glad that i came across this thread as so many good brokers are mentioned there. Thanks to OP. Would definitely come back here to ask anything regarding a broker if required.

I have been with forexchief for while now, and they allow scalping across all account types on both MT4 and MT5 platforms. Especially their execution speed is just perfect for scalping conditions because slow process time is very dangerous for scalping for any trader.

Came across with below brokers as well. Looks quite prominent. They are new but reliable.

Capitalxtend
Inveslo